What "Original Doll" Tracks Are Yet To Leak?

Cqleb

3 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

There's a UKbritney.tv article where Michelle says Britney wanted to come back to these songs later and release them. 

Have you got a link? I mean that doesn't always mean anything. Britney started recording again in the summer of 2004 but barely any info is known about The Original Doll, we only have Mona Lisa from this 'album', the album wasn't even finished. Some fans think it just evolved into Blackout.

11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Where’s the source for this though? 99% of original doll info has no actual backing to it. Literally the only confirmation of its existence is the radio interview. Even Michelle bell’s comments from her leaks have been debunked

but what has been debunked? Michelle said they were ITZ songs. And that was the vibe Britney had going for Original Doll. So, Original Doll was just the more political assertive side of ITZ that wasn't brought to light.

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

but what has been debunked? Michelle said they were ITZ songs. And that was the vibe Britney had going for Original Doll. So, Original Doll was just the more political assertive side of ITZ that wasn't brought to light.

If im not mistaken her stories weren’t adding up. I can’t recall specifics but I remember her saying stuff like they did this in 2005/this specifically was recorded for original doll but when the songs in question were registered they were registered in 2003 which would’ve been for in the zone

On 9/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, Caleb Ellis said:

I found those songs from the wikia site and I don't know who started that rumour lol 

Yeah, i hope you are not that person who re-added these again there after i removed them during the page rework (like please the page was a headache with all the false info, somebody needed to do something lmao).

Half of the Britney Spears fandom needs to know what a research is. Just because it has people that has worked with Britney doesn't mean it is a Britney Spears song. Y'all be threating any non-Britney song where B&A, Michelle Bell or in recent cases, Julia Michaels have worked to be a Britney scrap and be like "OGM NEW BRITNEY SONG LEAK 2021 GLROY ORIGINAL DOLL BLACKOUT!!!!" and it's just like "ugh shut up", specially if y'all take stuff from ITZ or in the worst cases Britney2001 or Blackout (i'm watching you, Rebellion)

If there is no info about what you think, don't assume something and try to misinform people.