What "Original Doll" Tracks Are Yet To Leak?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

What "Original Doll" songs was Britney working on back to back with "In The Zone"?.  Here are some titles I found

"The Fugitive" - Written by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant.

"New" - Written by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant.

"Like I'm Fallin' - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Michelle Bell, Bloodshy & Avant. 

"Follow Me" - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant. A Britney version exists as it was rumoured to be intended for the album but was given to Jamie Lynn for the Zoey 101 theme song.

"I'm Aaaaaight" - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne.

"Giving It Up For Love"  - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Kara DioGuardi, Scott Storch and Robert “EST” Waller of Three Times Dope.

"Little Me" - Written by Britney Spears and Guy Sigsworth. Britney released a 59-second snippet on her website in 2006.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
22 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Aren't you the same person who started the rumour about the Glory re-release by spamming a bunch of songs from Julia Michaels' publishing all over the place?

I found those songs from the wikia site and I don't know who started that rumour lol 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Don't spread misinformation, most of these songs are from 2002 or 2003 era and not at all around Original Doll. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I've done my research, She was actually doing 2 albums during that period one that was straight up pop and one that was introspective lol  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
51 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want to see original doll era so bad!

somewhere in parallel universe she did it! 
She was the strongest! Confident! Raw and natural! She knew what she wanted and how she wanted! 
p.s. she founded her own label in that era as well and changed her management.. 

Yes she did!!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

She was actually doing 2 albums during that period one that was straight up pop and one that was introspective 

Where’s the source for this though? 99% of original doll info has no actual backing to it. Literally the only confirmation of its existence is the radio interview. Even Michelle bell’s comments from her leaks have been debunked

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Where’s the source for this though? 99% of original doll info has no actual backing to it. Literally the only confirmation of its existence is the radio interview. Even Michelle bell’s comments from her leaks have been debunked

Yes but a lot of the ITZ demos were recommissioned for OD, for instance Michelle's songs Diary Of, Fallin', Take Off, Money, love and happiness. There's a 2014 article where Michelle says Britney wanted to come back to these songs later and release them.