NOBODY BUY THAT COLOURING BOOK

Who in her fanbase except for a few dedicated collectors is the target market for this? What kind of business decision is this? It’s not like it’s going to hurt her brand but surely this isn’t lucrative? I just don’t understand. Despite the fact we want to boycott anyway, she has the worst team an international superstar could ever have. I mean truly. Conservatorship aside, has anyone on her caliber ever had such a useless team and label? Almost every business decision made in the past decade and a half has been a joke. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Who in her fanbase except for a few dedicated collectors is the target market for this? What kind of business decision is this? It’s not like it’s going to hurt her brand but surely this isn’t lucrative? I just don’t understand. Despite the fact we want to boycott anyway, she has the worst team an international superstar could ever have. I mean truly. Conservatorship aside, has anyone on her caliber ever had such a useless team and label? Almost every business decision made in the past decade and a half has been a joke. 

I still can’t at them making her do a lingerie line :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Many adults do color as a way to relax and release stress, I do it cuz it’s very calming, it’s also a good way to pass time instead of staring at the tv. If u don’t get it, that’s your problem but many people are into this kind of thing. I’d totally buy it, if the money was going to her.

• Like 1