Circus vs Femme Fatale?

Kletus

Circus vs Femme Fatale  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which album do you like better? (Not talking about performances, tour, Britney state of mind, JUST the music and maybe the music videos if you want to include that too)

While I like Circus the album, personally I find MUCH more enjoyment from Femme Fatale. The music just sounds happier, it makes me happy to listen to all the endless bops :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: wbu?

• Like 1

Circus is literally my second favorite album, with Blackout being my first favorite. Blackout & Circus are step-sister albums.

More cohesion = less variety

PS - I don't understand why cohesion automatically makes a better album, yeah it “flows” better from song-to-song (thus putting many of them having the same vibe - less variety) , but that doesn’t make the actual songs better. 

Femme Fatale was fun upon first listen, but you can really begin to see how little creative involvement B had on that project. I prefer Circus because the songs were better, had more depth, and I also always prefer Urbaney to EDMney. The music on FF was just ... too aggressive, too loud. It drowned B out, they had to completely filter her voice to get it into that EDM groove. I don't listen to a single song off FF with the exception of HIAM, IWG, and IUSA. However, Circus has greater lyrical depth, more heart, and better beats.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Femme Fatale was fun upon first listen, but you can really begin to see how little creative involvement B had on that project. I prefer Circus because the songs were better, had more depth, and I also always prefer Urbaney to EDMney. The music on FF was just ... too aggressive, too loud. It drowned B out, they had to completely filter her voice to get it into that EDM groove. I don't listen to a single song off FF with the exception of HIAM, IWG, and IUSA. However, Circus has greater lyrical depth, more heart, and better beats.

IUSA is from Circus though :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think Femme Fatale works better as an album, it has a better flow and connections between the vibe of the songs. Even though it sounds a bit dated today it’s a solid piece of work

I like the Circus album, the singles are amazing, but most of the songs work great individually but not together. I mean: Blur, My Baby and Mmm Papi have completely different vibes. Kinda messy for me :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Also the fact that NONE of the other songs but Circus has a nod to the circus theme bother me as well. Feels like a last minute thought, sorry :emma: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

Womanizer, Circus, Out From Under, If U Seek Amy, Unusual You, Mannequin, Phonography > Till the World Ends, Hold It Against Me, Inside Out, How I Roll, Big Fat Bass, Criminal

Not you paying dust to the BEST song on all of Femme Fatale, I Wanna Go !!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, NostalgiaAct said:

I think Femme Fatale works better as an album, it has a better flow and connections between the vibe of the songs. Even though it sounds a bit dated today it’s a solid piece of work

I like the Circus album, the singles are amazing, but most of the songs work great individually but not together. I mean: Blur, My Baby and Mmm Papi have completely different vibes. Kinda messy for me :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Also the fact that NONE of the other songs but Circus has a nod to the circus theme bother me as well. Feels like a last minute thought, sorry :emma: 

It is a last minute thought. Circus the album is basically an album put together from demos britney was working on 2006-2007 but didn’t necessarily have plans for

• Love 2
  • Like 1