Circus vs Femme Fatale?

Kletus

Circus vs Femme Fatale  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

It is a last minute thought. Circus the album is basically an album put together from demos britney was working on 2006-2007 but didn’t necessarily have plans for

Is it though? Britney had originally planned to rerelease Blackout in 2008 but then ended up recording enough material for a new album, not to mention the sound of Circus is a departure music-wise compared to Blackout. Womanizer was possibly recorded in 2007 though as there's some sort of demo CD from that year with a demo of it? I think? There was a thread about this a while ago.

Apart from that I don't think the rest of the songs on Circus were recorded before 2008.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I pick Femme Fatale.

As much as I know and respect that FF wouldn't have happened without the success of Circus,

Circus is just very bland, only the singles are the strongest songs on the entire album.

While FF is more soul-less and so early 2010s, it has alot of catchy bangers like 

TTWE, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Scary, etc.

So yeah thats my choice :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Isla said:

Femme Fatale, yeah sure it's a bit generic and VERY of its time but there's so many bawps on it. Nothing against Circus as that's also a good album but I definitely listen to Femme Fatale more.

My thoughts precisely. 

I feel weird towards Circus because while I do enjoy every song to death from the entire tracklist (bonus tracks included) the album as a whole looks kinda neutral to me. And it's weird because each song by itself, sounds amazing. There are only 2 or maybe 3 skips but the rest of it, is a serve!! 

Femme Fatale was like a love crush. Immediate attraction. It took me (for most of the songs) only 1 listen, to love each track. I remember telling myself alone in my room, I guess this is my fav song, then I listened to the next and teold myself the same, and then the next and the same.... It's bop after bop after bop. It's catchy, explosive, it makes you wanna get your azz up and dance.

Im the one to think that the perception we have of a song or an album has a lot to do with what was our experience with it and Femme Fatale came into my life when I started college, so Femme Fatale was my sh1t to party the h3ll until to 5 am totally drunk. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

My thoughts precisely. 

I feel weird towards Circus because while I do enjoy every song to death from the entire tracklist (bonus tracks included) the album as a whole looks kinda neutral to me. And it's weird because each song by itself, sounds amazing. There are only 2 or maybe 3 skips but the rest of it, is a serve!! 

Femme Fatale was like a love crush. Immediate attraction. It took me (for most of the songs) only 1 listen, to love each track. I remember telling myself alone in my room, I guess this is my fav song, then I listened to the next and teold myself the same, and then the next and the same.... It's bop after bop after bop. It's catchy, explosive, it makes you wanna get your azz up and dance.

Im the one to think that the perception we have of a song or an album has a lot to do with what was our experience with it and Femme Fatale came into my life when I started college, so Femme Fatale was my sh1t to party the h3ll until to 5 am totally drunk. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Why did you sum up my thoughts perfectly :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1