Britney's memorable moments that weren't recorded

Oxic

When Britney performed for that mystery Billionaire Jho Low for that “wildest party” in Vegas with various A list celebrities.

Britney allegedly got paid a million just to sing happy birthday, in which she burst out of a cake. 

link for the article here:

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-billion-dollar-mystery-man-and-the-wildest-party-vegas-ever-saw-1536984061

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Pieces of "Ruthless" were in some MTV documentary. Very obscure filming.

Broadway record all their shows. If she sang there, they must have footage, audio or video.

That must’ve been Laura Bell Bundy and shown in the Britney documentary to give a feel for what Britney would’ve been studying. Britney was an understudy and never actually performed for audiences - either Laura never got sick, or Natalie Portman was given preference as the other understudy (Laura had both Britney and Natalie as understudies). Britney only performed during understudy rehearsals.

12 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

im glad this thread is back because i was just remembering yesterday, that alleged incident from the "tragedy of britney spears" rolling stone article in early '08, where a girl walked up to her and asked her for a picture and britney replied "i dont know who you think i am, *****, but i'm not that person"

i always wondered about that since we had footage of everything britney did back then but i've never seen a clip of that :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Someone mentioned that we only have pictures - not released video clips - of her shaving her head. I don’t want to see any videos or bring up overblown memories, but it’s odd given the number of paparazzi surrounding her in that moment (surely someone recorded that moment?). There may be some stuff from that era that we don’t have available to us in video format.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

im glad this thread is back because i was just remembering yesterday, that alleged incident from the "tragedy of britney spears" rolling stone article in early '08, where a girl walked up to her and asked her for a picture and britney replied "i dont know who you think i am, *****, but i'm not that person"

i always wondered about that since we had footage of everything britney did back then but i've never seen a clip of that :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

where did you read that ?

9 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

When Britney performed for that mystery Billionaire Jho Low for that “wildest party” in Vegas with various A list celebrities.

Britney allegedly got paid a million just to sing happy birthday, in which she burst out of a cake. 

link for the article here:

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-billion-dollar-mystery-man-and-the-wildest-party-vegas-ever-saw-1536984061

I was only thinking about this because as ridiculous as I was, it was never disproven. 

Edit; I just read that it was Robin Leach who tweeted it originally. Wasn't he kinda close to Britney's circle in Vegas at the time? I mean, I remember he was one of the first people to talk about Make Me, and how there were last minute changes to its original release as a solo single, and they were adding G-Easy.

11 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I know we have pics and some low quality videos but I can’t believe we haven’t got a video of the head shave and cat umbrella attack. I know it’s a dark time but both iconic af.

We have this tho

And we can't have more because it was multiple shots taken in a second :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: