Britney's memorable moments that weren't recorded

Oxic

On 9/7/2021 at 5:11 AM, Oxic said:

The Crossroads premiere in Madrid. Idk if the premiere was public but there's only 1 picture of the press conference (and it's more odd considering she never toured on Spain?)

2002-03-21-a.jpg

Also: Britney partying on Leipzing (Germany) after her show (Oops tour) on 2000. Was she really drunk? lol

November 01 - Leaving 'Moritzbastei' nightclub in Leipzig, Germany -  BG010~119 - THEONYXZONE.COM | The Best Britney Spears Gallery In The  Universe

November 01 - Leaving 'Moritzbastei' nightclub in Leipzig, Germany -  BG013~94 - THEONYXZONE.COM | The Best Britney Spears Gallery In The Universe

omg amazing as a german whos been to LPZ so often this is brand new hot information

On 9/6/2021 at 5:50 PM, Oxic said:

Thanks to the internet we have the opportunity to store and be able to repeat and watch hundreds of britney's moments through her career. Based on this, one would think that only what is recorded or photographed are the things that only happened. Considering that I became a fan since 2010, I wasn't able to live the exact "timeline" of her career, so my question goes to the most senior stans ¿What are some importants/random moments in her prime that weren't caught on tape or were just captured on photo, but were relevant at the time?

For example, just yesterday I found out that Nsync sang happy birthday to her at a concert on 2000 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I imagine that If this would have been recorded, this could probably be "more remembered" like other moments that happened in 2000, you know what I mean? I hope you get my idea lol

BirthdayNsync_28729.jpgBirthdayNsync_28829.jpgBirthdayNsync_28929.jpg

You know what’s interesting about stuff like this? There are probably multiple general public fans that attended this concert and have footage of it, but just never shared it online or anything. I always think about this at concerts - how many pictures and videos that are taken but never seen by anyone other than that person and maybe their friends/family. 

• Like 4
On 9/7/2021 at 4:06 AM, Oxic said:

I was about to open a thread about this cause I always had that doubt, isn't it weird she started the tour before the album was released? Way more weird, she performed IS4U on the VMA's almost a month before the release of the MV (and on radios) so It must have been shocking seeing that performance and hearing the song from the first time (idk if it was released as a single cd at that time?), transitioning from Oops and bubblegum pop to R&B:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: The perfomance was shocking but this fact made it seem way more explosive and risky you know :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

There's 19 months between both releases tho. An the previous single DLMBTLTK was also very ***ual and shocking at the time.

And Slave was officially released 18 days after the VMA's. Weird.

• 1 month later...

im glad this thread is back because i was just remembering yesterday, that alleged incident from the "tragedy of britney spears" rolling stone article in early '08, where a girl walked up to her and asked her for a picture and britney replied "i dont know who you think i am, *****, but i'm not that person"

i always wondered about that since we had footage of everything britney did back then but i've never seen a clip of that :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

im glad this thread is back because i was just remembering yesterday, that alleged incident from the "tragedy of britney spears" rolling stone article in early '08, where a girl walked up to her and asked her for a picture and britney replied "i dont know who you think i am, *****, but i'm not that person"

i always wondered about that since we had footage of everything britney did back then but i've never seen a clip of that :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Or they just made that **** up to reinforce her crazy image :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: