Britney's memorable moments that weren't recorded

Oxic

The Crossroads premiere in Madrid. Idk if the premiere was public but there's only 1 picture of the press conference (and it's more odd considering she never toured on Spain?)

2002-03-21-a.jpg

Also: Britney partying on Leipzing (Germany) after her show (Oops tour) on 2000. Was she really drunk? lol

November 01 - Leaving 'Moritzbastei' nightclub in Leipzig, Germany -  BG010~119 - THEONYXZONE.COM | The Best Britney Spears Gallery In The  Universe

November 01 - Leaving 'Moritzbastei' nightclub in Leipzig, Germany -  BG013~94 - THEONYXZONE.COM | The Best Britney Spears Gallery In The Universe

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, joe sp said:

this one... we don't have the full performance

Pinterest

The Rain Nightclub performances were going to be included on the In the Zone DVD bonus features (“Sippin On” was also a bonus track on the CD), but team B hates us & it never happened- the footage is in the vault somewhere- ITZ & Out all Night shows a few bits

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Isla said:

In 2004, Britney pranked her brother Byran by having fake police officers ‘arrest’ him and esc0rt him to his surprise birthday party where The Pu$$%cat Dolls and Carmen Electra performed for him. We have photos of this but no video footage available. There was rumours this may have been filmed for an episode of Punk’d.

Ive seen clips of her with the brown **** hair with blonde highlights and the over the neck purple only holding ***** fake freaking out when she had her bro arrested and brought to  the viper where she sang him happy bday with pcd ladies....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ive seen clips of her with the brown **** hair with blonde highlights and the over the neck purple only holding ***** fake freaking out when she had her bro arrested and brought to  the viper where she sang him happy bday with pcd ladies....

Really where?

4 minutes ago, BritneyItaly said:

image.jpg

d70a73d1be8a595da31398d97d11d765-ashley-

82933e622de436433c14689f7f035263-britney

Bryan birthday. 

she must have performed live

.. is that nicole sherzinger on the far right?

edit: that second blond from the right really looks like another *****cat member. Were the *****cat dolls there?

edit 2: omg the girl I was referring to is literally on the second pic lol she was my fave from the dolls. those ARE the pssycat dolls!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

edit: that second blond from the right really looks like another *****cat member. Were the *****cat dolls there?

edit 2: omg the girl I was referring to is literally on the second pic lol she was my fave from the dolls. those ARE the pssycat dolls!

6 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

in this photo there are:

Nicole Scherzinger
Ashley Roberts
Kimberly Wyatt
Carmen Electra 
Carmit Bachar
Robin Antin

I don't know the others.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Random but the fact Britney started the Dream Within a Dream Tour before the Britney album was even released (During Anticipating on the first date, she did that thing where she asked the audience to sing along but they had no clue what the lyrics were because no one had heard the songs before nnn) and was performing Oops!... and Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know on the Crazy 2k tour like a month before Oops!... (song) was released is so crazy to think about. If an artist did that now, it would be all over the internet and their albums or songs would have so little hype. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Whaaat? Is this true?? 

Give us dates and proof