Tinashe Releases Animated "Undo" Official Music Video

JayTawndre

4 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I love Tinashe but I wasn’t drawn in to 333. Just didn’t do it for me 

I had to get some Mary Jane 🥦🥦🥦 to really digest this project. Once I got stoned I really was able to appreciate a lot of the melodies, lyrics and production. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Let Me Down Slowly, X, Angels, Bouncin Part II, Undo and I Can See The Future are major bops :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Tinashe took a huge dump on this song. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She could’ve made an iconic video (or, at least, decent budget) for the best song off 333. Yet she decided to pull a fast one on her fans à la “Break the Ice”. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was waiting for some dope mid-tempo choreo cause she slays at dancing. Super disappointed in it. Most of the reviews on YouTube are positive however. Just more stans willing to gobble up whatever their fave serves them. I stan, but I can admit its a crap video. STOP MAKING ANIMATED VIDEOS FOR DANCE SONGS (or period!).

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I was waiting for some dope mid-tempo choreo cause she slays at dancing. Super disappointed in it. Most of the reviews on YouTube are positive however. Just more stans willing to gobble up whatever their fave serves them. I stan, but I can admit its a crap video. STOP MAKING ANIMATED VIDEOS FOR DANCE SONGS (or period!).

Yeah animated music videos are annoying. I'm still pressed about Kill the Lights and Break the Ice :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

4 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Exactly. She’s a skilled dancer and this was the perfect opportunity to deliver something along the vibes of “Save Room For Us”. 

She knew the potential hit she had in her hands and that’s what makes it more frustrating. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Stans will always root for her and they know she’s not serving this time, but won’t let her flop ‘cause she doesn’t need that $h!t right now. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, aleomg said:

Exactly. She’s a skilled dancer and this was the perfect opportunity to deliver something along the vibes of “Save Room For Us”. 

Yes, Sis, Perfect example. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: Save Room For Us was one of, if not thee, favorite song on Songs For You, for me. I love the video they filmed for it in Japan. It was cute, organic, and authentic. And yea, T is so so so skilled at dancing. She's fun to watch. I hate missed opportunities and this is a big one. Heading into fall, this coulda been a cute season transistion jam. Instead we ended up with a commercial for a non-existent video game. 

Pasadena was cute, Bouncin' was ok, Undo is terrible. She better not mess it up with either X or The Chase  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block