Did Britney take inspiration from Ashley Tisdale?

“Sharpay Evans...

Your look on the runway was not what we’ve been looking for and I’m afraid was not fabulous enough to bop it’s way to the top this week. I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.”

sashay away GIF

16 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Queen Ashley tisdale the pinnacle of fashion032521-ashley-tisdale-lead.jpg&q=85

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Not really, Ashley was always a stan and used Britney as her source of inspiration :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I'm still sad she decided to abandon her commercial singing career, she was shaping up to be the next main girl in pop :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but I think she realized what pop machinery does to artists and decided to run and be happy, probably the right decision :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Not really, Ashley was always a stan and used Britney as her source of inspiration :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I'm still sad she decided to abandon her commercial singing career, she was shaping up to be the next main girl in pop :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but I think she realized what pop machinery does to artists and decided to run and be happy, probably the right decision :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I seen her live once. She’s amazing and gave off Britney vibes :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1