Britney’s safety: a true concern?

I don’t like the reports of police lately, it’s pretty frightening tbh. If she’s alone surrounded by staff hired by Jamie who regularly report back to him...that’s scary. I don’t trust Sam to protect her either (not making this a bashing Sam thread but I only trust Britney). After her comments about the facility etc it’s all pretty frightening.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Britney said in June 23rd that she wouldn't be surprised if her family/team CON reacted to her speaking out, specially now that she is exposing what they did to her. And it's exactly what is going on right now, they're playing dirty and trying to change the narrative.

I'm not concerned about Britney's safety at this moment, I think she's been through worse during these 13 years, I know she might be really exausted and mentally over it, but I know she can handle a few (several) more months in court to fight for her freedom. They're trying to make her feel like she's crazy, exactly what she has predicted. I trust her lawyer and I hope he is doing everything he can to keep her safe.

I’m not worried about her committing suicide at all, it’s a literal hollywood-style ****** I’m worried about. Princess Diana, Michael Jackson, Brittany Murphey, etc. While Britney’s case may be mostly unique, her dying would benefit certain people… so that’s very worrisome imo

• Love 3
On 8/20/2021 at 2:40 PM, mmseventy said:

I don’t even like to speak these words into the universe, but in the unlikely scenario that Britney passes away, what happens to her money? I’ve heard about a trust that is theoretically for her sons… does anyone know for sure?

I hope it’s not set up for anyone in Team Con to profit from her death. 

I think that's a good question.