Britney’s safety: a true concern?

it's all in Rosengart's hands now. the next hearing will show if he has to take this to federal court. once we're there, it's either going to get drastically better or drastically worse until team con is forced out. I hope Penny does it before it comes to that. the less time Jamie spends monitoring and controlling her environment the better.

• Love 5

I don’t even like to speak these words into the universe, but in the unlikely scenario that Britney passes away, what happens to her money? I’ve heard about a trust that is theoretically for her sons… does anyone know for sure?

I hope it’s not set up for anyone in Team Con to profit from her death. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

I don’t even like to speak these words into the universe, but in the unlikely scenario that Britney passes away, what happens to her money? I’ve heard about a trust that is theoretically for her sons… does anyone know for sure?

I hope it’s not set up for anyone in Team Con to profit from her death. 

They changed the trust from

just her sons to the “kids and family trust” in 2018…

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

They changed the trust from

just her sons to the “kids and family trust” in 2018…

Well that’s horrifying. Team Con knows it’s all but over, their gravy train will end and they could possibly face jail time…. So on one hand, nothing would surprise me. But I have to think and hope that Rosengart has all of this in mind and that she’s being protected somehow. 

• Like 6

This is one of the comments :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I really hate this world. We all know this happens and we all seem to just accept it and move on. 

I know. I’m honestly not expecting her to make it to September 29th. I worry to see the news everyday that something happened to her. If she does make it will be an absolute miracle. And nobody will do a thing about it, even after the allegations of abuse. Our system is beyond broken it’s in shambles.

14 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

This is one of the comments :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I really hate this world. We all know this happens and we all seem to just accept it and move on. 

I know. I’m honestly not expecting her to make it to September 29th. I worry to see the news everyday that something happened to her. If she does make it will be an absolute miracle. And nobody will do a thing about it, even after the allegations of abuse. Our system is beyond broken it’s in shambles.

I'm scared.

• Like 1

Britney said in June 23rd that she wouldn't be surprised if her family/team CON reacted to her speaking out, specially now that she is exposing what they did to her. And it's exactly what is going on right now, they're playing dirty and trying to change the narrative.

I'm not concerned about Britney's safety at this moment, I think she's been through worse during these 13 years, I know she might be really exausted and mentally over it, but I know she can handle a few (several) more months in court to fight for her freedom. They're trying to make her feel like she's crazy, exactly what she has predicted. I trust her lawyer and I hope he is doing everything he can to keep her safe.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I don't think she is in any immediate danger. But I do think they are doing what they can to a) make her appear crazy b) get her super agitated and start "acting out" and then use it against her. 

There is only so much a person can take before they snap. And the fact that her own doctors stated that her dad being involved is harming her mental health should be more than enough for the judge to make him step down. If she doesn't request that then she is truly corrupt. If she does, then I think we will see dramatic improvements in her life.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
27 minutes ago, torontofan said:

I do think they are doing what they can to a) make her appear crazy b) get her super agitated and start "acting out" and then use it against her. 

There is only so much a person can take before they snap. 

I really hope Rosengart will warn her about their tactic.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Persona said:

it's all in Rosengart's hands now. the next hearing will show if he has to take this to federal court. once we're there, it's either going to get drastically better or drastically worse until team con is forced out. I hope Penny does it before it comes to that. the less time Jamie spends monitoring and controlling her environment the better.

This might be the only option, lou Taylor has a mob of influence over a lot of people 

• Like 1