Britney: she obviously wants privacy

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and one thing negates the other because... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

i don't mean this negatively.. but if you are as famous as her and you want privacy you need to then not give these mother****ers something to talk about. - pun intended. i love britney but these don't make sense; post stuff with 30+ millions of followers and yes, people will talk.. its how it works. if thats what you wanted then don't complain, but i don't think she can do both.

this looks like the kardashian's asking for privacy... why do you have a reality show for 10+ years then? and she knows this better than anyone in the business - which is why she said during her testimony that she doesn't want to go to a therapist thats so exposed considering she has the HOT TOPIC of the conservatorship.

i don't care about what she posts, and this is not shade towards her; its more towards the instagram account...

- i wont post anymore.

- i want privacy.

- here are my t i t s for the x99 time.

- im probably forgetting other contradictions.

so which one is it?

Meryl Streep GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i don't mean this negatively.. but if you are as famous as her and you want privacy you need to then not give these mother****ers something to talk about. - pun intended. i love britney but these don't make sense; post stuff with 30+ millions of followers and yes, people will talk.. its how it works. if thats what you wanted then don't complain, but i don't think she can do both.

this looks like the kardashian's asking for privacy... why do you have a reality show for 10+ years then? and she knows this better than anyone in the business - which is why she said during her testimony that she doesn't want to go to a therapist thats so exposed considering she has the HOT TOPIC of the conservatorship.

i don't care about what she posts, and this is not shade towards her; its more towards the instagram account...

- i wont post anymore.

- i want privacy.

so which one is it?

Meryl Streep GIF

well, I don't understand it that way, especially with the artwork depicted. I didn't get it as if she's asking privacy from the public, but rather in her inner place. Remember her testimony about having to change clothes in front of strangers, or people like bodyguards or assistants never leaving her alone with guests, etc.

The picture could very well be referencing her father too.

And even if she was referencing the public, it's very different to share what she wants, when she wants it, to having paparazzi taking unflattering pictures of her, for example. 

And this is all assuming that she's even talking about herself, and not just that picture.  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I don't understand it that way, especially with the artwork depicted. I didn't get it as if she's asking privacy from the public, but rather in her inner place. Remember her testimony about having to change clothes in front of strangers, or people like bodyguards or assistants never leaving her alone with guests, etc. 

ok i see this perspective. i get it and makes sense.

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

21 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

- i wont post anymore.

- i want privacy.

so which one is it?

Meryl Streep GIF

Privacy is about consent and sharing things on your terms. Britney sharing topless photos doesn’t mean she’s not allowed to want privacy in other ways. 

Your argument is like saying just because you share you one opinion on Exhale that you must want every possible opinion you have public. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1