On Madonna's 63rd Birthday, Warner announces massive partnership which includes ownership of her entire catalog

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

When it says "All in all, the new pact includes 17 studio albums plus singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations."

Madame X was her 14th studio album. Does that mean she has lined up three more albums? 

Yes, were getting 3 more albums..

P.S. make a new system for us to redeem premium breatheheavy, you took our points away which made it nice for us to not use credit cards. 

I hope we will get a rerelease of Hard Candy and MDNA on vinyl. Those are the ONLY 2 I miss and prices are INSANE... her first 3 albums have been rereleased so many times I have lost count lmao. I own 5 LP's of Like a Virgin and such that were released since like 2016 alone...not even counting the original releases.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes but I found this elsewhere: "A rep for Warner confirmed that the partnership does not address new recordings; Madonna’s deal with Interscope Records ended last year, so she apparently remains a free agent for future music projects."

Wait, so how could there be 17 studio albums in the deal if it doesn't address new recordings? Maybe like greatest hits or unreleased compilations?

"Catalog series"? Oh God they're going down the Bjork route by releasing dozens of different versions of the same albums that everyone who actually cares about this announcement already owns just to squeeze a few extra coins out of nostalgic fans. Because I guess every Madonna fan needs 12 versions of each album in various formats. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block