Lou Taylor behind another shady scam.

It's so messy, I really don't know how or if we will ever find out the whole extent of it all. People like her will get away with it bc there is too much at stake. Too many involved, higher up. If she goes down, others will too. Jamie is the easiest part, that battle is already won. He cannot stay. its just a matter of when. I am more interested how to catch the bigger fish who by the looks of it use the money to start up "churches". She needs to be stopped. 

• Like 5

Look at Bieber being yet another Christian hypocrite. He treated Selena like S.h.i.t and he treats his wife the same and he's as arrogant (which entails judging others and assuming you're better than them) as the day is long. GTFO here, Justin, with your happy clappy Jesus statements of love.

He's an idiot. There are so many in these kinds of churches, whose sole existence is to syphon off tax-free money for nefarious wrong doings, who think it's okay to be an awful human being because all you have to do is ask for forgiveness afterwards. He and Lou Taylor resonate on the same frequency. I'm looking forward to all of them being buried under the avalanche of their own making. It will be a joy to watch and absolute poetry in motion.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

these churches and these type of people prey on the weak and the troubled - they present themselves as "saviors" and they welcome you into their "world" and "help" you.

this is the personality / MO of LT, she inserts herself into the lives of people who have money and are susceptible. churches make this the perfect "hybrid business" because of the little oversight, because this type of institution doesn't have to pay taxes and literally any income can be filed as a "donation" and hence "cleaning" the money.

it's institutionalized crime basically - they take something meant to help people and they exploit its deficiencies and loopholes to abuse the system and turn it into a legal scam. sounds familiar? it's basically the business of conservatorships.

and LT probably has other businesses like these. it's who she is... and honestly she does a great job... she's inserted herself very deeply into hollywood's elite and probably has way more money / power than we can imagine, because by having these "businesses" she becomes an enabler for other's dirty business and she becomes important. the corruption protects her. this is a tale as old as time.

allegedly.

• Like 2

i dont get this story of religious organizations being attached to very obvious millionaire stuff. like, buying millionaire properties, the owner being millionaire, millionaire organization asking for donations.

that's not what the bible says at all

they're basically profitting off people's guillableness

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Soso said:

Because the church is nonprofit, they don't even have to pay taxes. Also, autorities rarely investigate churches and religious organizations. I found an article exposing Bieber and how he's related to it. 

jc4h.png

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/11/25/justin-bieber-sends-fans-to-new-sketchy-church-after-hillsong-carl-lentz-blow-up-im-not-a-religious-man

Churchome and other similar 501c3 organizations very may well be destinations for Britney's assets. This is an EXCELLENT point, thank you @Soso

I hesitate to 100% point at Churchome because it's such a high-profile organization. But I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong, because if anything, this entire case has taught me that corrupt shams can and will be pulled off in plain view of the public. 

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

these churches and these type of people prey on the weak and the troubled - they present themselves as "saviors" and they welcome you into their "world" and "help" you.

this is the personality / MO of LT, she inserts herself into the lives of people who have money and are susceptible. churches make this the perfect "hybrid business" because of the little oversight, because this type of institution doesn't have to pay taxes and literally any income can be filed as a "donation" and hence "cleaning" the money.

it's institutionalized crime basically - they take something meant to help people and they exploit its deficiencies and loopholes to abuse the system and turn it into a legal scam. sounds familiar? it's basically the business of conservatorships.

and LT probably has other businesses like these. it's who she is... and honestly she does a great job... she's inserted herself very deeply into hollywood's elite and probably has way more money / power than we can imagine, because by having these "businesses" she becomes an enabler for other's dirty business and she becomes important. the corruption protects her. this is a tale as old as time.

allegedly.

your first paragraph about preying on weak people made me think of JL when she was 16 and pregnant. According to Lynn's book, she was told to send JL away to some home in tn for teenage mothers but changed her mind at the last minute and said she stood her ground (meaning people were pressuring her to do this). Well, there were also some emails from that leaked from Britney saying that Lou was the one that tried to send her sister away (meaning to that "home"). Well who do you think was pressuring lynn behind the scenes? Obviously, Lou and probably Jamie too. She probably went through Jamie (easy to manipulate) who then pressured lynn. Lou tried to do this bc she knew JL was weak and scared and she saw herself and JL'S "savior" like you say. And honestly, now that I think about it I wonder if Lou would have tried to put JL in a conservatorship too if that group "home" had worked out. who knows? *shrugs*. but either way It didn't work out so that's when she probably decided to take advantage of Brit bc her situation was worse.

And speaking of institutional crime, I believe this type of crime has become so common in hollywood people just see it as another business transaction, but it's really shady business.

• Love 1