Paris Hilton's new show "Cooking with Paris" is now out on Netflix!

• Content Curators

Season 1 of Cooking with Paris is now out. We get to learn how to make breakfast meals, tacos, etc. with chef Paris Hilton. Each episode will feature a special guest as a sous chef. The first episode features Kim Kardashian back as Paris' assistant again. We will also get stars like Demi Lovato and Saweetie. 

I just finished Episode 1. One word: Sliving! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 7
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

O M G :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

I've been waiting for something like this, her lasagna ep on Youtube was brilliantly awful - we tried to make it and it actually banged

It ain't no Selling Sunset Season 4, but it'll definitely do!!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @Invitation

OMG! I'm also waiting for Selling Sunset and Bling Empire.

I hope they'll do a show like 'New York Goes to Work' for Paris.

• Love 1

It’s not what I expected, tbh. And I was excited for it. I just feel like ever since she admitted to playing the “dumb girl” role, she should have just stuck to being herself. It just seems really forced now that it’s been confirmed that it is an act. I didn’t like it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she can be entertaining without being over the top dumb. I think that she really doesn’t know how to cook. I think that much is true. I would tune in to her genuinely learning how to cook and be way more entertained. I just feel like she doesn’t have the confidence yet to be her true self.

• Like 1
Just now, 4EverIntoxicated said:

It’s not what I expected, tbh. And I was excited for it. I just feel like ever since she admitted to playing the “dumb girl” role, she should have just stuck to being herself. It just seems really forced now that it’s been confirmed that it is an act. I didn’t like it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she can be entertaining without being over the top dumb. I think that she really doesn’t know how to cook. I think that much is true. I would tune in to her genuinely learning how to cook and be way more entertained. I just feel like she doesn’t have the confidence yet to be her true self.

Unless she was lying about not being dumb :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

30 minutes ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

I think some things were forced but I feel she genuinely was trying to make efforts to cook some of the food - some she succeeded, some she failed miserably. But I do feel she made an earnest effort. That Turkey for example - I was cackling non stop! That was pure gold. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block