Paris Hilton's new show "Cooking with Paris" is now out on Netflix!

I like it, it was sweet and fun. I liked Peris at the start, in shops hahhaha. Also, with all chaos she had in the kitchen, she managed to actually get dish ready that's was impressive. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

But, there where two thing that bothered me.

1. Demi. After her meltdown on sugar free cookie, I couldn't watch her "enjoying" ravioli and deserts (I don't remember the name of it). All I could think is that she forces herself, was she sick afterwards etc... I felt very uncomfortable.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

2. Peris sister. She tried to dominate and keep telling Peris what she did wrong... like, you ate a guest  get of your high horse...:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

But overall, I'll watch next season 

Thats Hot GIF by Paris Hilton

• Like 2
13 hours ago, 4EverIntoxicated said:

It’s not what I expected, tbh. And I was excited for it. I just feel like ever since she admitted to playing the “dumb girl” role, she should have just stuck to being herself. It just seems really forced now that it’s been confirmed that it is an act. I didn’t like it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she can be entertaining without being over the top dumb. I think that she really doesn’t know how to cook. I think that much is true. I would tune in to her genuinely learning how to cook and be way more entertained. I just feel like she doesn’t have the confidence yet to be her true self.

I thought the same thing. I like all forms of Paris, including the ditzy blonde Paris character she plays, but was confused since the world just saw her doc where she was trying to distance herself from that persona :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But I need Nicole Ritchie next season :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

42 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I thought the same thing. I like all forms of Paris, including the ditzy blonde Paris character she plays, but was confused since the world just saw her doc where she was trying to distance herself from that persona :orangu_orangutan_ape:

But I need Nicole Ritchie next season :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Exactly! I guess she’s just not comfortable being herself yet? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

And that would’ve been cool! I feel like she definitely doesn’t act like that anymore 

I enjoyed the show ! My fav episode was the one with Kim idk why

But the last episode with her mother and sister felt very weird imo. Paris seemed very uncomfortable and aggressive, it felt like she didn't want to do it, or something annoyed her backstage... idk compared to the other episode it felt like she didn't enjoy it. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

But the last episode with her mother and sister felt very weird imo. Paris seemed very uncomfortable and aggressive, it felt like she didn't want to do it, or something annoyed her backstage... idk compared to the other episode it felt like she didn't enjoy it. 

I'm sure she has a rocky relationship with her parents. In a way she has parents who treat her pretty much like Britney's parents. Kathy Hilton seems like a snake. 

44 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

I'm sure she has a rocky relationship with her parents. In a way she has parents who treat her pretty much like Britney's parents. Kathy Hilton seems like a snake. 

that's sad to hear, but I think you right. It was so weird how they act with her... honestly it felt uncomfortable to watch, I felt bad for Paris

Especially when you watch all episodes in one go, you clearly see the difference with Paris, she really is different when her family is around and not in a good way... 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cheshire-B said:

that's sad to hear, but I think you right. It was so weird how they act with her... honestly it felt uncomfortable to watch, I felt bad for Paris

Especially when you watch all episodes in one go, you clearly see the difference with Paris, she really is different when her family is around and not in a good way... 

Yeah I saw that. I mean look at what Kathy did to Paris sending her to that school and then when Paris talked to Kathy about it in the This is Paris doc Kathy seemed so fake like she didn't care what her own daughter went thru. I feel for Paris. She's always been misunderstood by people. I've been a fan since The Simple Life. I think she is a kind soul and she has grown up a lot. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ****ie James said:

Yeah I saw that. I mean look at what Kathy did to Paris sending her to that school and then when Paris talked to Kathy about it in the This is Paris doc Kathy seemed so fake like she didn't care what her own daughter went thru. I feel for Paris. She's always been misunderstood by people. I've been a fan since The Simple Life. I think she is a kind soul and she has grown up a lot. 

Yeah, I noticed that too and I remember I was surprised there was a family episode for the cooking show... 

And I agree she's kind and misunderstood by the GP. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Yeah, I noticed that too and I remember I was surprised there was a family episode for the cooking show... 

And I agree she's kind and misunderstood by the GP. 

I think she did the family episode just because tbh 🤷 but I have always had a bad feeling about her mom and sister. They just seem fake af. Paris for the win! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I honestly think that’s just the “Real Paris”. You know when your just with your family, it’s like all social pretense goes out the window and you just let loose.  To the observer they look like their not getting along but that’s just them being them without putting a front for people they are unfamiliar with. Her mom and sister aren’t going to kiss her *** 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block