Now we understand femme fatale era.

1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

In fact, now that we know the context of what she was going through, I actually think she performed amazingly well in spite of the circumstances. Like, I'm not going to sit here and say that I would have done a better job at dancing to a bunch of **** songs for crowds of thousands every night/every year if I were the one being trafficked and manipulated and oppressed by everyone around me. 

I would have quit halfway through the circus tour honestly, which makes me think about the level of gaslighting she must have internalized for all of this to have even lasted so long. 

It's really sad, because maybe she COULD have refused to do it as she's doing now, but she knew the punishment would be worse if she wasn't performing

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lumanizer said:

In fact, now that we know the context of what she was going through, I actually think she performed amazingly well in spite of the circumstances. Like, I'm not going to sit here and say that I would have done a better job at dancing to a bunch of **** songs for crowds of thousands every night/every year if I were the one being trafficked and manipulated and oppressed by everyone around me. 

I would have quit halfway through the circus tour honestly, which makes me think about the level of gaslighting she must have internalized for all of this to have even lasted so long. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really sad, because maybe she COULD have refused to do it as she's doing now, but she knew the punishment would be worse if she wasn't performing

it was all because if she cooperated she got to see her kids.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, reVolution said:

To be honest, now knowing more of what she went through that time, she even did too good, for her circunstances, she cared about her fans and career, and at least made an effort. I would have quit after Circus

I think she was forced and drugged heavily in this period. This is the start of robotney as well where she would just stare into spaces. In every interview for FF era, she looks.. lifeless...

Her eyes looks empty tbh.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

it was all because if she cooperated she got to see her kids.

Yeah. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  Question: did she ever manage to get 50/50 custody or visitation at any point before Jamie assaulted the kids? 

Also sidenote: I dont think I would have been able to do what she did, even if they were withholding my kids from me. But then again I dont have kids and do not want them (ever) really, so what do I know about a mother's love :saywat-towelney:

I could always tell what was going on during the FF era. Obviously drugged to compliance and using her children against her.

The zero passion was so obvious because of her situation & lack of freedom - forced to work & slave so she could be with her children as much as possible.

Couldn't believe the ignorance of so many stans judging that era. It was SO obvious. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Lumanizer said:

Yeah. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  Question: did she ever manage to get 50/50 custody or visitation at any point before Jamie assaulted the kids? 

Also sidenote: I dont think I would have been able to do what she did, even if they were withholding my kids from me. But then again I dont have kids and do not want them (ever) really, so what do I know about a mother's love :saywat-towelney:

same, I would’ve probably ******** my father. she’s a prisoner anyways 

• Like 1