What's the Sam/Lou Connection?

37 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Wow. Britney needs out of Hollywood ASAP when she’s free. I know custody complicates her moving but damn everyone seems connected to each other somehow, shady AF and super fake.

Also, I will never get over Lady GaGa saying nada about Britney & her manager being connected to you know who… yikes. 

Gaga was out there eating bbq with daddy Spears and the rest of team con like it was nothing :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I think people make a business of helpless people. they wanted courtney love in a conservatorship because of Kurt cobains money. any leech would hop onto that succulent blood pie. they just need to get a desperate parent or family member involved. split it 50/50 and done, then you get He/She cleaned up and squeeze the money out of them by working them to death. The link is they prey on the parents and other family members. It is a whole thing in Hollywood. look at Lindsey and her mom. I wouldnt be surprised to see social media celebs getting older and family members trying to leech onto their estates. Especially the parents who were kicked out of their kid's lives.

* Legislation needs to be made to really put conservators in charge to be held accountable. Lou just up and left like she didnt steal millions WTF

I really think that Lou is shaking in a corner because, when the powers that be get a hold of her books, they are going to uncover a huge predatory scheme involving People like her and Sam.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Gaga is still a great LGBTQ+ ally, so it's not all tea all shade. But team con runs deep. 

Honestly, if a racist or someone who does not mind human trafficking is an ally to LGBTQ, I don’t care for them anyway. My rights are not more important than any other human being’s. And eating out with Jamie Spears? 🤢🤮#cancelled

Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

• Love 1
19 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I can’t with popcorned planet. Andy signore is a sleazy guy I cannot watch anymore after what happened at screen junkies(where he ***ually harassed and was inappropriate with several women, allegedly). Now he’s capitalizing on clicks with Britney. 

1 hour ago, Markthepop said:

Honestly, if a racist or someone who does not mind human trafficking is an ally to LGBTQ, I don’t care for them anyway. My rights are not more important than any other human being’s. And eating out with Jamie Spears? 🤢🤮#cancelled

Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

Oh for sure. But who knows how much Gaga was truly aware of. 

They seem to hate each other so I don’t think they’re connected. They’re both predators who leech onto women in crisis, but what Lou’s done to her is so much worse. 

Now if they are connected I won’t be surprised. All these lowlifes seem to have conspired together at one point or another.

• Love 1