Britney posts a video of her painting: "If you look closely you can see a fish in there somewhere"

Thoughts:

Camera angle changed around 35 s to the opposite side of the painting. 

Green frame / skeleton with red fins both sides, starts out as... 

Fish: red herring? Something fishy? Gone fishing and landed a big one?

Rose: Rosengart (Rose garden)?

Red: movie red, someone whose life is in danger?

Danger? 

Mentions Jlo and St Tropez previously, and also ballgame "not in America".. Jlo is at St Tropez. 

Is JLo managed by Lou Taylor ( who commented on Jlo's Instagram).

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lmao. Thanks.

But also I never like this talent. Because I always felt I have gotten a talent that will do nothing for me (it's the way I was brought up and place where I live) so it's like....

You’re welcome.  Anytime.

I totally see where you’re coming from.  You just have to try and break that mindset.  Talent is talent.  Sometimes it fills your wallet, sometimes it’s fulfilling, and if you’re lucky it’s both.  I sang and did theater from the age of 10 until I graduated high school.  I wish I had pursued it, but I needed to work and make money.  Two years ago I took a leap and auditioned for my first show in about 17 years.  I went in for a small part, to get my feet wet, and ended up getting the lead.  It was at a small community theatre, a non-paying gig, but what I got out of it was priceless.  I made some amazing new friends, was able to do what I love, and found my voice again.  Pun intended.  ♥️

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

You’re welcome.  Anytime.

I totally see where you’re coming from.  You just have to try and break that mindset.  Talent is talent.  Sometimes it fills your wallet, sometimes it’s fulfilling, and if you’re lucky it’s both.  I sang and did theater from the age of 10 until I graduated high school.  I wish I had pursued it, but I needed to work and make money.  Two years ago I took a leap and auditioned for my first show in about 17 years.  I went in for a small part, to get my feet wet, and ended up getting the lead.  It was at a small community theatre, a non-paying gig, but what I got out of it was priceless.  I made some amazing new friends, was able to do what I love, and found my voice again.  Pun intended.  ♥️

Ahhhhh that's bloody awesome.

I also loved doing theater,wish I had a chance to pursue it where I live. 

Best of luck buddy 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Ahhhhh that's bloody awesome.

I also loved doing theater,wish I had a chance to pursue it where I live. 

Best of luck buddy 

I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I got back out there.  That’s why I say you should start painting.  Even if it’s just for yourself and you use it as an outlet.  Nothing wrong with doing something for yourself.  Sometimes you benefit more when you do that than doing it for others.  Best of luck to your too!