Lawyer that used to work with Andrew Wallet explains why it is needed first to get to Britney's Estate before CONservatorship is removed

MadameFreedom

So as many people know Katherine used to work in the same firm as Andrew Wallet and that firm handled Britney's case. Katherine as well filed some supportive petition to the court since Free Britney started. And now she explains why it is needed first to remove Jamie and get Estate conservator. 

Skip
Ads by

Basically speaking if CONservatorship is removed now they can't track all money and prove any wrongdoing.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, femmepop said:

the way she describes them as a "13 year organization" makes them sound like the mob or something, very chilling.

You can't commit RICO Act violations without a "gang."

Racketeering is going to be the big one that they go down for, along with money laundering...my money is on it.

"Organized groups may operate illegal businesses, known as rackets. An organized group may also divert funds from a legal business to use for illegal activities. Rackets primarily functioned in obviously illegal industries, such as prostitution, human trafficking, **** trafficking, illegal weapons trade, or counterfeiting...

Protection rackets: A criminal entity threatens to cause harm to a business or individual unless they are paid a protection fee."

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/racketeering.asp

1 hour ago, femmepop said:

the way she describes them as a "13 year organization" makes them sound like the mob or something, very chilling.

she was accusing them of harassing her and after leaving the wallet firm her car was shot

look for her tweets talking about what has happened to her

it looks and sounds like a mafia

2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

So as many people know Katherine used to work in the same firm as Andrew Wallet and that firm handled Britney's case. Katherine as well filed some supportive petition to the court since Free Britney started. And now she explains why it is needed first to remove Jamie and get Estate conservator. 

People who have law degrees use certain words for a reason . Not just Bc they sound good 

Skip
Ads by

Basically speaking if CONservatorship is removed now they can't track all money and prove any wrongdoing.or

I think most people have the impatience coming from a place of 13 years of broken promises and having to rely on a useless knob jockey good-for-nothing-Mickey-mouse-lawyer. 

But we have to trust this guy and let him do what he does best. After all it’s his reputation that’s on the line, and I’m sure as **** he cares about Britney 110%, but if he’s a true professional he cares about his reputation 120%😎🙌🏻

5 minutes ago, neverover said:

It's this tweet for me. Rosengart probably tell Britney about 2 options to end the conservatorship, with fault or without fault. If it was terminated with fault, we can go scalp Judge Goetz wig and left her to rot in prison with $0. Can't wait for the season finale.

I've been saying this from Day #1.

It's important to get those financials on the court record.

Otherwise, Britney will have to chase the records through the civil courts...Which will take years, and may not be nearly as effective.

I guess if anything it ensures that the records from the last 13 years end up being in the right hands. 

Plus I would like to think it will allow Britney to gradually get reacquainted with her finances and to hopefully not feel too overwhelmed with it all when the conservatorship is terminated. We're talking millions here and that is a lot for one person to have responsibility over after 13 years of being denied any autonomy and receiving such a measly allowance. It's not ideal because Britney absolutely SHOULD be entitled to her freedom as soon as possible, however it does seem sensible. I hope regardless that it's what Britney herself genuinely wants and that she's happy with the course of things. That's the main thing in all this. 

33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been saying this from Day #1.

It's important to get those financials on the court record.

Otherwise, Britney will have to chase the records through the civil courts...Which will take years, and may not be nearly as effective.

I didn’t know that records like this can be dissolved that easily tho. It’s going to be a tough fight for Britney for sure, but at least she will get her revenge and her money back. Thank god Project Rose will be on this tho. 

40 minutes ago, neverover said:

I didn’t know that records like this can be dissolved that easily tho. It’s going to be a tough fight for Britney for sure, but at least she will get her revenge and her money back. Thank god Project Rose will be on this tho. 

The more time that goes by, the more time "the gang" will have to try to cover their tracks.

If Britney were to pursue this through the civil courts it could take years before they get their hands on what could turn about within the probate courts any day now.

Do we know if Jamie and Michael Kane have submitted the financials?

Ingham bought them seven more months of time by not submitted that document for Bessemer Trust to become co-conservator...Surely they've handed the records over to the court by now?

Does anyone know?

I don't know... I trust her lawyer will do the best thing. But Britney has been under this for so long. Although it is important to make every single person involved on this pay for their crimes, it's more important to get Britney out of this torture as quickly as possible.

And I can't help but wonder if this move will be fast as it seems. I mean, he looks like a very good lawyer, but if the judge is indeed involved on all of this as some of us think, this fight might be way longer than we expect. As a lot of times in Britney's career, we just going to have to wait and see...

Archived