Britney’s boyfriend…

Britney is absolutely free to do whatever she wants. That's why I don't want what I have to say about this sensitive topic to be taken in that particular direction.

Britney has been almost at the center of this detention for years. She was not given any permission to meet too many people. when she was given that permission, she was not alone or they were handpicked by her team. so f her family for screwing her most productive years.
This is where Sam got involved in the narrative.Could Britney be tying herself to the first person to escape this pressure, as she did in "Alexander, Federline, Cohen, Ghalib, Trawick" before?

I'm so sorry guys, I know some of you love him but I can't click with this Asghari man. He doesn't feel genuine or real at all.
what are your thoughts ?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

E

1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Britney is absolutely free to do whatever she wants. That's why I don't want what I have to say about this sensitive topic to be taken in that particular direction.

Britney has been almost at the center of this detention for years. She was not given any permission to meet too many people. when she was given that permission, she was not alone or they were handpicked by her team. so f her family for screwing her most productive years.
This is where Sam got involved in the narrative.Could Britney be tying herself to the first person to escape this pressure, as she did in "Alexander, Federline, Cohen, Ghalib, Trawick" before?

I'm so sorry guys, I know some of you love him but I can't click with this Asghari man. He doesn't feel genuine or real at all.
what are your thoughts ?

I don't know how I feel about him either. It looks like he makes her happy. I hope he has her best interests at heart. Only time will tell.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

All I know is that she had no problem putting people on blast in court and she put it all out there about her family, management etc but didn’t say anything negative about him. He’s been supportive of her and the movement and the only time she really seems happy is when she’s with either him or her children. Sometimes we have to take things at face value. 

I think Jamie has always used her boyfriends as a way to have more control over her. Jason Trawick started as a boyfriend, but by the middle of their relationship, he looked more like an handler than a boyfriend. 

To be honest, I think Britney is so isolated and sheltered, she falls easily in love with the very few men they allow in her circle. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have mixed feelings about Sam ngl. I do think he's a bit opportunistic and personality/character wise he's not my cup of tea

but who knows whether he's feelings for Britney are true or not. At the end of the day we don't live with them, who knows what goes on behind closed doors

I guess we'll see eventually some truth as soon as Britney is free

• Love 1
  • Like 1