Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic’ co-star Martin Henderson calls her a ‘beautiful person’

Martin Henderson — who starred opposite Britney Spears in her steamy 2003 “Toxic” music video — called the pop star a “beautiful person” amid her ongoing conservatorship battle.

“She was such a genuinely good person. I felt so much of what was happening to her was because of the way she was hounded and treated,” the “Virgin River” star told Page Six. “I think anybody in that kind of situation with that kind of stress would have moments of struggle.”

He added, “I think it’s not a surprise that she came undone the way that she did.”

And while he stressed that he’s not “inside the situation” and was just speculating, Henderson said he thinks the way her conservatorship — which Spears last month called “abusive” — was handled was “probably not very fair.”

“I just think whatever’s going on needs to be transparent so the courts can rule in a way for her good,” he said. “I would hate to think she’s being controlled or manipulated in any way because I think she’s really a beautiful person.”

toxic.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1236&h=

https://pagesix.com/2021/07/20/britney-spears-toxic-co-star-says-singer-is-a-beautiful-person/

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Some of these things are nice, but this is getting so gross IMO.

anyone from her past is able to get a headline by adding nothing valuable to the conversation…. Just like 14 years ago.

I agree but people move on quickly because of information overload so it's important to keep Britney's situation going in the media

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, tsss said:

I agree but people move on quickly because of information overload so it's important to keep Britney's situation going in the media

You are not wrong but I’m conflicted because Britney said in her testimony she hates it that everyone gets to speak about her situation but she can’t.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are not wrong but I’m conflicted because Britney said in her testimony she hates it that everyone gets to speak about her situation but she can’t.

I think she’s OK with support. She’s not happy about her family speaking out and saying she’s sick and crazy, etc. She said they’re always talking about her to the media - and we know they often “anonymously” do to TMZ, CNN, People, etc.

• Love 2
  • Like 1