Did Britney and Jamie Lynn make up?

Did the two sisters make up? First Jamie Lynn removed her caption, then Britney removed hers... Did they make up so to speak, or did they at least agree to keep it off social media? Either way... shots fired :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Edited by Jordan Miller
Removed the mean nicknames

It’s totally possible.

She is her sister after all and while I’m sure the resentment exists, maybe Britney did feel genuinely bad about calling her out publicly, regardless of her strong feelings.

Britney is a good person and I can’t help but think she will always be here for her family in some capacity, whether she likes them or not

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

It’s totally possible.

She is her sister after all and while I’m sure the resentment exists, maybe Britney did feel genuinely bad about calling her out publicly, regardless of her strong feelings.

Britney is a good person and I can’t help but think she will always be here for her family in some capacity, whether she likes them or not

agreed. sometimes I also go off when I'm in my feelings and then feel bad after. Brit probably saw the amount of hate towards her sister and gone soft. 

1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

agreed. sometimes I also go off when I'm in my feelings and then feel bad after. Brit probably saw the amount of hate towards her sister and gone soft. 

And if anything, it speaks more about Britney’s humanity than the state of their relationship 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Or Britney was advised by her lawyer to remove it or Britney realised JL may also claim money for security so she got rid.

YAS love your view on this, i really hope so . THEY ALL GET NADA moving forward and Jumba Lumba sells her hair extensions for food.

4 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

And if anything, it speaks more about Britney’s humanity than the state of their relationship 

JL probably cried to Brit :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

an alternative explanation is that Brinny was on Exhale yesterday going through the thread and took the advice of some ppl saying those captions were not good for her case.

Spoiler

Hi Britney. I know you here. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1

Hmm I doubt it. We are talking about YEARS of abuse & gaslighting. I don’t think a couple of IG posts would mend the wounds of that and she’d be ready to suddenly move on.  

Besides, didn’t Jamie Lynn message her 1 fan site (lol) like yesterday saying something like her sister is “really struggling and she’s trying to help her.” She’s still lying & being the passive aggressive snake she is.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

These nicknames are getting a little out of control. It's bullying. You don't have to be team Jamie Lynn or agree with anything about her, but the names feel icky to me. 

Received and acknowledged and I agree :clownery_makeup_meme: if Britney can forgive so can i

• Haha 1