Now That We Know She Was Forced To Do a Lot of Things, Do You Think They Forced Britney to Do Plastic Surgery Too?

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

You mean since 2013, right?

.....or she has never changed it? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I just see people reaching .. its the same if you look at it.. sometimes looks thinner from make up magic. Make up does make women look different 🤷🏼‍♂️

she admit to fun lip stuff .. too much can effect a smile yet shes just changing like we all do.. If I looked like I did at 20 .. I was clueless.. aging is so criticized.. it should be praised and celebrated. 🤷🏼‍♂️🧐🤔🥂

• Haha 1
Just now, Shawn74 said:

I just see people reaching .. its the same if you look at it.. sometimes looks thinner from make up magic. Make up does make women look different 🤷🏼‍♂️

she admit to fun lip stuff .. too much can effect a smile yet shes just changing like we all do.. If I looked like I did at 20 .. I was clueless.. aging is so criticized.. it should be praised and celebrated. 🤷🏼‍♂️🧐🤔🥂

I use to not love my own look now I realized I looked great 

She seems to be insecure. We have reports suggesting her own family trashed her looks constantly. Adding the gp, tabloids and sometimes even her own fans, she might have been just insecure. 2011 Exhale was hell. There were threads about her needing plastic surgery every single day. She had a lot of pressure, no doubt in my mind that her team feed all those comments and bad press to her too.

• Like 2