Now That We Know She Was Forced To Do a Lot of Things, Do You Think They Forced Britney to Do Plastic Surgery Too?

I don't think she was forced to but from what we're hearing it sounds like they tore her down her confidence and self-esteem enough to where she probably thought she needed the surgeries. And this seems like one of the few things Jamie would open his dusty wallet for.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

She never thought she was pretty and openly point out features she didn’t like. She also said she would get a nose job as she hated it so can definitely see her agreeing to doing it especially when everyone is pressuring her as the final confirmation to get one. 

Many women in Hollywood feel the same way 

12 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She used to get her teeth bonded, but doesn't anymore - it only lasts about 10 years or so.

Her dentist even has her on his website; the picture is from early 2005 when she was pregnant: https://www.90210dentist.net/services/dental-bonding/

We also know she had braces and she even references a retainer that she absolutely hated in the No Place Like Home special from 2000. I doubt she's worn her retainers in recent years.

(Y'all, I've been a fan since the late 90s... these memories make me realize I'm basically a Britney historian.)

16 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She used to get her teeth bonded, but doesn't anymore - it only lasts about 10 years or so.

Her dentist even has her on his website; the picture is from early 2005 when she was pregnant: https://www.90210dentist.net/services/dental-bonding/

We also know she had braces and she even references a retainer that she absolutely hated in the No Place Like Home special from 2000. I doubt she's worn her retainers in recent years.

(Y'all, I've been a fan since the late 90s... these memories make me realize I'm basically a Britney historian.)

Same! Preach. No lies detected 

• Love 2

It would not surprise me if they have pushed her under a knife. Remember on The Ronan Farrow article there was a part when Papa Colon called Britney fat ***** or something. How they control her not eating sugar etc. So yeah.. they needed her to have her banging body to sell the image.  They can not have "fat" pop star.  I think she was kinda bloated during FF era, but i think it was because she was under some new pill cocktail.  Then all of sudden she had flat tummy.. that looked that it has made by doctor rather than healthy life style. ( She has never been fat, but when you are short every extra looks like extra 100)

They all deserve hell. 

• Like 3

Nah, I think she was going through a phase where she felt very insecure.

Was it because of the conservatorship? Maybe.

But I do know that when I went to have laser resurfacing done on my eye area (Dermablate) it was mostly people in their early 30's that I ran into.

I'm 44 now, so to me it feels normal to want to fix all the wrinkles...But it seemed really odd to see people in their early 30's there. 

Yet it was the same age range that Britney was when she had all of her work done.

Kinda sad, in a way, that so many young people feel like they need it...Even when their faces don't have a single wrinkle. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

f.uck she looks HOT

Celebrity Britney Spears

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Britney's the only one that can answer that. It wouldn't surprise me if they made her incredibly insecure. Again, I point to the fat crack. Daddy's gonna have to get you a trainer. There's truly no telling how much **** Britney has heard and just how much she's been worn down. Just picture something like bullying from school. Some people have a truly nightmareish existence in this world. Just picture it coming from your family and if it's constantly being said. **** hurts when strangers say it. Man, there's just a special sort of pang if you've got family treating you like garbage.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Her nose is the same .. she has not changed it..make up techniques change its appearance. She admit to fun stuff in her lips that are not permanent.  If she changes her make up or removes it all .. she looks like her old self just older like she should . Also shes older now.. can we not be allowed to age ?????nobody looks the same as we age. So many conspiracy theories.  People need to get a life and stop picking her apart. 

• Haha 2

idk about plastic surgery but they def made her feel insecure about her weight. all the things she said about looking pretty for her father… and the way she keeps posting about paparazzi editing her pics to make her look fat when she looks amazing… i get body dysmorphia vibes. i myself suffer from it and i know what it’s like to see yourself horrible even tho ppl can’t see it

• Love 1