Now That We Know She Was Forced To Do a Lot of Things, Do You Think They Forced Britney to Do Plastic Surgery Too?

• Super Mods

We're all aware she played with her nose and lips a lot and fans on this website would always point it out. Now that we know that Britney didn't have a say when it comes to what's going inside her body, do you think she was forced to do a nose job as well?

I'm kind of scared that she was forced to it because Britney was always happy with her face and body, she was never the insecure type :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Thoughts? I hope it was her decision tbh :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Maybe not forced. But I'm pretty sure Jamie (and maybe Jason Trawick) probably shamed her appearance, which made her insecure 

you're probably right. I hope she was not blackmailed into it or something tbh :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, BritneyLVR said:

When she said she tried to be so pretty for her father, it made me think of this.

it's so freaky! Especially considering she's literally one of the ***iest women in the industry, the fact they made her feel ugly and not **** is mind blowing, fuc*ing sociopaths tbh 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Britney is an enigma with many dimensions to her personality. She's said she was never insecure as a kid - but she also made it clear she hated her nose, feet, and hair from the time she stepped on the music scene.

This was a popular quote from the 2000s: "I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too."

• Like 4

Probably. I think they did influence her to get plastic surgery. All those years of smoking and being in the sun may have wreaked havoc on her natural looks. They probably had her get a little work done. She probably had to use a ton of retinol products as well, which can actually make you look older?

2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She used to get her teeth bonded, but doesn't anymore - it only lasts about 10 years or so.

Her dentist even has her on his website; the picture is from early 2005 when she was pregnant: https://www.90210dentist.net/services/dental-bonding/

(Y'all, I've been a fan since the late 90s... these memories make me realize I'm basically a Britney historian.)

wow this guy has a lot of A-list celebrity clients