Why Britney Sales hasn't been updated?

I've been researching a lot from the past 3 months regarding her under certifications and updates, I checked chartmaster which is a fan site saying she has 80m albums sold which they are saying with streaming - RCA label is saying 100 million records - which means singles, ringtones, Dvds, albums etc. 

I am not able to find her updates anywhere, it it because management doesn't want to - or label doesn't care? 

Attaching some official things which catches my eye recently - Britney makes more than 45 million dollar from her albums something is missing.

20210716-042049.jpg

It's simple it costs money to have artists get recertified..

RIAA charges like 200 dollars to have updates made per track, per album

It's actually expensive and other countries shaded them saying we do our updates for free, but in America the RIAA charges artists, labels and other stuff to have them made and reaudited. 

49 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's simple it costs money to have artists get recertified..

RIAA charges like 200 dollars to have updates made per track, per album

It's actually expensive and other countries shaded them saying we do our updates for free, but in America the RIAA charges artists, labels and other stuff to have them made and reaudited. 

Hmmmm, I agree but how the chart masters are saying 85 something in pure while Jive official account said 110+ in 2011

she has become heavily under certified - as I understand management team can pay to the label to update her or am I wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's not about the fans, you can clearly see how much she sold in albums before even streaming era! 

I thought there was a boycott against Team Con or something :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Fans were telling other fans to stop buying/streaming her music since it gave them money… 

I’m curious about what Mariah’s certifications are. No doubt she’d have either 4 or 5 diamonds by now. 

Music Box and Daydream are already Diamond.

Mariah Carey was certified 9X Platinum in 1999.

Merry Christmas was certified 8X Platinum about a year ago and apparently will be diamond by 2021 or 2022.

The Emancipation of Mimi was certified 6X Platinum a few months after it’s release. There were many more successful singles after that so no doubt it’ll at least be 8X Platinum.

Also, Butterfly should be about 6X Platinum by now!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I thought there was a boycott against Team Con or something :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Fans were telling other fans to stop buying/streaming her music since it gave them money… 

It's not related to that, my thread is about why they are not updating when Jive official account is 110+ over in 2011 - her royalties will increase maybe they want to hide it.