Loriann Wright saying britney has an 'underlying condition' that made her predisposed to COVID

7 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Can we not with threads about Britney’s health? She’s entitled to privacy and this isn’t for us to deliberate over. 

The whole cship is about Britney’s health so I guess you won’t be discussing it anymore. Meanwhile, the rest of us while because this is how the movement got started that had Britney to the place where she has been able to finally speak for herself and make some great changes. Britney herself wanted the public to know what they did to her medically and what the cship has done to her health so don’t lecture others when Britney wants us to know these things.  She wants us to know she didn’t get personal care during COVID so yes we should be discussing it because now jodis lawyer is making up excuses to cover their behinds about neglecting Britney’s needs.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Constipated said:

The whole cship is about Britney’s health so I guess you won’t be discussing it anymore. Meanwhile, the rest of us while because this is how the movement got started that had Britney to the place where she has been able to finally speak for herself and make some great changes. Britney herself wanted the public to know what they did to her medically and what the cship has done to her health so don’t lecture others when Britney wants us to know these things.  She wants us to know she didn’t get personal care during COVID so yes we should be discussing it because now jodis lawyer is making up excuses to cover their behinds about neglecting Britney’s needs.

I don’t disagree with this and sorry if I was ‘lecturing’ it’s not my intention. I just don’t like when people speculate about her health.
The whole conservatorship is just disgusting on so many levels, who knows what they’ve said to get it to go on so long.  
#FreeBritney

On 7/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, Soso said:

Her dad took everything from her, even vitamins, but he still let her smoke? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Another dumb**** parent. My dad's parents let him start smoking when he was 9. Yeah, that's not a typo. He quit as he got older but let's just go ahead and say damage was done. It boggles the mind when you think of people that'd be stupid enough to think smoking as a kid is acceptable and "Your vitamins are dangerous but you keep puffing on them ciggies, sweetie."

15 hours ago, dojaknee said:

yea pretty much i guess he thought that it’s another way he could get rid of her cfc61ae0dd863a65eaf77265639b8148.jpgb7d04a66467c662d3cd894e41fb3317a.jpgarticle-2745333-21167F0500000578-616_634

I hate saying this. Weight. I can picture it: "I'd rather you smoke them cigarettes than be putting that **** food in your mouth. You don't want to look like a lard *** in them tiny outfits you wear. Can't have you out there embarrassing all of us looking like THAT."

Again, I hate saying that. I said on another thread I'm fat so maybe that's why I literally gasped out loud when I read that NYT article and Jamie mentioned weight. There's some large differences between Britney and myself. First: I am fat, she never was. I KNOW of the hurt, pain, embarrassment and anger if you've got a family member going on about your weight. There's a difference in sitting somebody down and talking to them if your weight's really out of control. There's love and concern. I don't think what I went through was that. I was the butt of the joke. Britney was jus flat out humiliated by her father.  I want to know what Jamie's idea of perfect weight looks like? Is it "Yeah, don't want you getting Karen Carpenter thin but you need to stay slightly above that range!"

Edited by glitterfalls
just had to edit a word