Notice how Britney said again that her family didn’t care about her. FAMILY

12 hours ago, twwinklle said:

They are nor good people for sure, but I believe that part of this problematic and toxic relationship was due to her breakdowns. As a mother now, I could not believe that her mother doesn't want the best for her. The have been enstranged and the lack of communication causes too much trouble. I am not talking about Jamie or Jamie Lynn. There was never a connection, ever.. I only believe that she loved her brother before he 'betrayed' her as well. I remember how in love was she with his daughter

Some people are narcissist. They are not able to love, not even their own children.

Some women have done the worst things to their children.

Some knew they children were **** by the father /stepfather. They don't want to give up their standard of living.
And don't do without new clothes or lipstick.

Some are even jealous of the daughter because she has s** with the father. But of course the daughter does not do this voluntarily.

There is a movie,".Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire".The daughter is around 14 and has had children with her father through the r***. And instead of helping her daughter, she hated her for it. She cries and says he made babies for you. But i wanted baby's from him.

Find out more about Dave Pelzer. His case was the third worst of child abuse in California. He wrote several books, three of them about his martyrdom. The first is, 'They called me It.'" For his family, he was no longer even a human being.When he got away from the family, his mother continued with his brother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Pelzer

PS: I am not saying that these things have happened in Britney's family. I just wanted to emphasize that families are not always safe places for kids. For some, they are hell.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I figured as much (helping out willingly in the beginning) but when/why did it stop? I know that part isn't clear so let me try and reword it. Were stands made? "Look, y'all keep running to me everytime you **** up when it concerns money. I can't keep bailing your ***** out. You need to be more careful with your money and how you spend it. It's like y'all don't even try. You just **** up and run to your daughter or your sister and ask for money. Something's not working and I'm just tired of bailing you all out of your constant financial **** ups."

Where is this quote from?Who said it?

Britney is the true definition of the black sheep in the family.  

Felicia is probably Britney's true mom, cos no way in hell she's related to the Spears family. 

The most narcissist family and they treat Britney like Cinderella, and the other 2 like the stepsisters only in this case the real Children of the spears family.

The fact is Britney doesn't have a beer belly like Her sister, no beauty imperfections aka, it does make me question if she was forced to horrible plastic surgery on her face cos she by law, has no say.

2012 Britney to 2015,Britney was a 180. 

Britney jean era Britney to glory era Britney somewhere a surgery was forced. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I truly believe her father has a weird twisted obsession with her. Almost similar to Selena and her accountant. Its freaky how he cannot just LET HER GO. I SERIOUSLY HOPE SHE HAS SECURITY 24/7. I just don't know why with ALL THE INFO Pennywise has can't she just end it? Does she have any power in that regard? 

If he did give it up voluntarily the whiplash thats coming for his crusty colon wouldnt be so ferocious. Is he ok? The more he sits with lock and chain the more EVERYONE is angered - doesnt he get it? The entire worlds eyes are on this now.  He has nowhere to hide. Its CLEARLY EVIDENT NOW there's NOTHING WRONG with Britney and there hasn't been since day 1 - we knew, now the world does too! 

8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Where is this quote from?Who said it?

Nobody said it as far as I'm concerned. I was just wondering if something like that came from Britney. Putting myself in her shoes, I wouldn't mind helping out family. But there does get to a point where I'd probably be getting irritated if they're just blowing money and running to me everytime they need money.

I hope that doesn't sound callous. I know **** happens, ya know? But I also think there needs to be some standing on your own two feet instead of running to Britney with hands out. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Nobody said it as far as I'm concerned. I was just wondering if something like that came from Britney. Putting myself in her shoes, I wouldn't mind helping out family. But there does get to a point where I'd probably be getting irritated if they're just blowing money and running to me everytime they need money.

I hope that doesn't sound callous. I know **** happens, ya know? But I also think there needs to be some standing on your own two feet instead of running to Britney with hands out. 

You're right.You shouldn't take advantage of your family.

And I can imagine that Brit said something like that to her family, what you wrote.And they got scared/got angry .We know the result.