Notice how Britney said again that her family didn’t care about her. FAMILY

Mariah carey has called the Lambs an extended family dubbed as the Lambily, I say let the BTS have the Army..

You guys deserve a name that actually is more like family. 

You guys are her true family after that statement, a family is supposed to push you, have faith and believe in you and never leave when ish hits the fan..

Allota Warm heart is more of what you guys truly are for her. 

That's also one of her code check in hotel names. 

I hope she names her next album FanMail and dedicates it to you guys. 

• Love 5

ya know regarding everything Britney said back in June, My hear broke and the fact that HER OWN SISTER didn't step in to help the slightest bit breaks my heart even more. LIke i'm not very close with my sister, but if something like this was happening to her i'd help her in heart beat!! AFter hearing more of the abuse today, I honestly think JL is the most horrible sister on the planet. I mean good gawd she is just a sick, pathetic, greedy, selfish POS that belongs in the trash

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

It breaks my heart :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: and in the beginning she did so much for them all, willingly!
Isn’t it interesting how Lynne stayed quiet while she lived it up in her Chateau in Kentwood. 

I figured as much (helping out willingly in the beginning) but when/why did it stop? I know that part isn't clear so let me try and reword it. Were stands made? "Look, y'all keep running to me everytime you **** up when it concerns money. I can't keep bailing your ***** out. You need to be more careful with your money and how you spend it. It's like y'all don't even try. You just **** up and run to your daughter or your sister and ask for money. Something's not working and I'm just tired of bailing you all out of your constant financial **** ups."

• Love 1
3 hours ago, phareezy said:

I know everyone is going after JL but I'm really more surprised her mother did this to her. Siblings I can chalk up to jealously. Especially with sisters, but a mother? That's just ****ed. To treat one child so poorly while openly embracing and loving the others is so incredibly cruel.

Karen Carpenter. It sounds like her mom was quite a hell on wheels in that department. Constantly favored Richard instead of loving and supporting both kids equally. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Mariah carey has called the Lambs an extended family dubbed as the Lambily, I say let the BTS have the Army..

You guys deserve a name that actually is more like family. 

You guys are her true family after that statement, a family is supposed to push you, have faith and believe in you and never leave when ish hits the fan..

Allota Warm heart is more of what you guys truly are for her. 

That's also one of her code check in hotel names. 

I hope she names her next album FanMail and dedicates it to you guys. 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I have read, if you follow the career of a person for years, listen to his music etc. you have your fan articles at home, deals with this person for so long.Then it is as if he is a part of your own family.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I read she also made sure to bring up them vacationing at her Florida home when she was in the facility …. Weren’t her mother and her sister there twice a few years back? 
Her mother is ridiculous and this scramble to get her daughter “freedom” is a farce. 
I honestly think her brother and sister feel entitled but also somehow resent her, and that’s why they do nothing to help. You advising your sister she needs new council is doing jack **** when she legally was not able to get it. As a family member, even if she is bat**** crazy(I don’t believe she is) why wouldn’t you at least TRY to help her feel supported ? What would’ve been the harm in filing paperwork to at least get her a lawyer SHE picked? 

Jamie is drunk and Jamie is violent.

That's why.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I have read, if you follow the career of a person for years, listen to his music etc. you have your fan articles at home, deals with this person for so long.Then it is as if he is a part of your own family.

So true and beautiful. 

Sending all my light to Britney. My friend, my daughter, part of me... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I know everyone is going after JL but I'm really more surprised her mother did this to her. Siblings I can chalk up to jealously. Especially with sisters, but a mother? That's just ****ed. To treat one child so poorly while openly embracing and loving the others is so incredibly cruel.

I think more people go after JL because they feel Lynn was brainwashed by jamie. There were rumors they were trying to reconcile their relationship and she thought it was nice how he was trying to "help" Britney back in 2008. I also think some  fans think Lynn is the last resort to help Britney  bc it seems at times she kinda cares but her hands "supposedly" tied. I think they see JL as  outsider to this situation who could have looked in and said this isn't right. So I really think they are both trash but JL seems like scum to me even worse

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I read she also made sure to bring up them vacationing at her Florida home when she was in the facility …. Weren’t her mother and her sister there twice a few years back? 
Her mother is ridiculous and this scramble to get her daughter “freedom” is a farce. 
I honestly think her brother and sister feel entitled but also somehow resent her, and that’s why they do nothing to help. You advising your sister she needs new council is doing jack **** when she legally was not able to get it. As a family member, even if she is bat**** crazy(I don’t believe she is) why wouldn’t you at least TRY to help her feel supported ? What would’ve been the harm in filing paperwork to at least get her a lawyer SHE picked? 

And remember the video with Bryan, Lynne, Lexie and Bryans gf and you can hear Lynne in the background complaining about the fans and the freebritney stuff. She is def scrambling. Im sure Britney is showing face to get Lynnes help to free her but then cut every single one of them off. Imagine your entire family and ex husband preferred your money more than your unconditional love! Evil humans!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I think more people go after JL because they feel Lynn was brainwashed by jamie. There were rumors they were trying to reconcile their relationship and she thought it was nice how he was trying to "help" Britney back in 2008. I also think some  fans think Lynn is the last resort to help Britney  bc it seems at times she kinda cares but her hands "supposedly" tied. I think they see JL as  outsider to this situation who could have looked in and said this isn't right. So I really think they are both trash but JL seems like scum to me even worse

The notion that Jamie never abused JL seems naive to me. She was also pretty young when the conservatorship was put into place and was focusing on Maddie, so she wasn’t necessarily in a position of power.

Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s awful and has done herself zero favours with her CONSTANT “who was there from the start?!” schtick and sharing of the “move the f- out” video. She’s aggressive where Lynne is more meek, but for all we know that comes from the same trauma.

Bryan is the one that still annoys me; he was the oldest and probably most capable of standing up to Jamie. We also have a go at JL’s “career” only existing because of Britney (true), but this dude hasn’t done anything other than manage Britney and JL? His actual involvement in Britney’s career post-conservatorship is still unclear but if he was involved and saw just how horribly Jamie was treating her he should have done something. Not to mention his garbage comments on that podcast. 

But Britney herself said it best - none of her family care about her and she should sue them. I hope they have to pay back every cent they took from her and more.

• Love 3

They are nor good people for sure, but I believe that part of this problematic and toxic relationship was due to her breakdowns. As a mother now, I could not believe that her mother doesn't want the best for her. The have been enstranged and the lack of communication causes too much trouble. I am not talking about Jamie or Jamie Lynn. There was never a connection, ever.. I only believe that she loved her brother before he 'betrayed' her as well. I remember how in love was she with his daughter

• Love 1