Boycott “Britney’s” Social Media

• Super Mods

Why is everyone’s solution is boycott? That’s like her team’s lazy idea of putting her in a conservatorship cuz they cant think of anything else so let’s just think of the extremes. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

people forget the whole point of the movement was to spread the world and make people wake up 

• Like 2

I feel like MAYBE it's really her with that last post. If team con uses #FreeBritney, then they're just so stupid... Especially when they lost big time today.  Also, Sam liked and used the hashtag too which he never did before until now.  

Whether it's her or not - it's giving a lot of attention to the movement for sure. It's something team con doesn't want... 

But she's still in the conservatorship and the Britney estate which includes her socials, is under team con? 

I hope Britney or her attorney lets us know the truth so that fans will stop questioning lol

Being a britney fan is so hard ya'll.

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I personally think it's a stupid idea, boycott it sure but reporting it no.

Let her following grow for when she is free - also SHE takes the photos/videos so it may be an outlet for her to post them (i'm talking about the photos/videos and not the captions).

If her IG is gone people will be freaking out saying "omg is britney is okay she hasn't posted in X amount of time".

But you should not be pretending to be someone else, thats the poiny of your social media profile. Hence should be reported.

8 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

But you should not be pretending to be someone else, thats the poiny of your social media profile. Hence should be reported.

Meh, it is not that straightforward unfortunately. Britney's social media profile is not just a regular individual's social media profile. With all likelihood, Britney's IG account is considered an IG for her brand rather than a personal account. Which is why it is registered to a Britney-brand LLC where Jamie is the president. And that means it is perfectly allowed, legally and according to IG's user terms, to have people who are not actually Britney post as Britney the Brand. So there is really nothing to report. Neither Cassie, Jamie or anyone else strategizing on the contents of her IG are doing anything they are not allowed to - because Jamie currently calls the shots on how the IG is handled, and it is perfectly allowed for him to outsource that to someone.

4 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Meh, it is not that straightforward unfortunately. Britney's social media profile is not just a regular individual's social media profile. With all likelihood, Britney's IG account is considered an IG for her brand rather than a personal account. Which is why it is registered to a Britney-brand LLC where Jamie is the president. And that means it is perfectly allowed, legally and according to IG's user terms, to have people who are not actually Britney post as Britney the Brand. So there is really nothing to report. Neither Cassie, Jamie or anyone else strategizing on the contents of her IG are doing anything they are not allowed to - because Jamie currently calls the shots on how the IG is handled, and it is perfectly allowed for him to outsource that to someone.

It doesnt have Britney's consent. This is only true when speaking on legal terms, but in the actual truth? She has no say in it based on her testimonies.

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Ugh, seriously this IG account is a real nightmare. I want to boycott it too, but the only thing who makes me doubt NOW, is that Asghari is still commenting on her posts... If it wasn't really her, even with an NDA he could hints us by no commenting anything in this account and unfollow it... But he does the complete opposite. Why?

Asghari makes me think that sometimes it's her and sometimes it's not.

it makes me doubt him...

6 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

It doesnt have Britney's consent. This is only true when speaking on legal terms, but in the actual truth? She has no say in it based on her testimonies.

They don't need Britney's consent because she is in a cship so all those decisions get/got to be mad by her conservator - Jamie. I agree it is not ethically right, but there is no legal wrongdoing nor violation of IG's user terms & agreements. 

ETA: And even if she wasn't in a cship, they could potentially still have made that happen. I recommend looking into the current ongoing case of Hayley Paige vs. JLM Couture if you are interested. The former is the designer behind the wedding gown brand Hayley Paige, and the latter is design house where Hayley's brand was housed. Against her will, JLM have claimed Hayley's social media account, by claiming they are accounts for Hayley the Brand and not Hayley the person and that the accounts belong to JLM due to their other business agreements. Hayley has therefore not only been locked out of all her social media accounts as JLM has continued posting on them without saying it is not Hayley anymore, but while the legal matter is still pending she is not allowed to use HER OWN NAME on anything - social media accounts, businesses etc. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

that was exactly their plan LOL and you're walking perfectly into it.

But there have been so many people who have started to tag and speak out on free Britney today: sams friend, his sisters, britneys friend . 

21 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

But there have been so many people who have started to tag and speak out on free Britney today: sams friend, his sisters, britneys friend . 

This is great, but I don’t trust that account for a second; sorry but I only trust her words when said in court; nowhere else.

The last post is written the exact same way all of her other posts are. I’m still not buying it’s her.

Although perhaps they’re going to change the narrative and start posting like they did before this all started. I don’t know how that would benefit Jamie at all but here’s hoping there’s no more making her look stupid or spinning videos.

I do believe she somehow has a certain degree of control of her instagram content.

Isn't Project Rose a organization that deals with s** trafficking?? which coincides with her testimony.

Also she posted a video saying she only had one speeding ticket her whole life which the matter was also brought up today. I do believe she's been subtly and smartly hinting/alluding things she's not allowed to openly talk about.

Ofc I am not saying it's totally her posting on her instagram but if, just if indeed even just a few posts do come from herself, she would not feel supported if she sees her own fans are boycotting her and asserting what she puts out isn't 'real Britney'.:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Umm, I think situation with Britney has changed now - people are more curious hence she is growing followers, nobody is anyway believing it's her posting - 98% of the comments are really positive so I don't feel boycotting is really necessary.