Boycott “Britney’s” Social Media

No me parece una buena idea. El que quiera dejar de seguirla que lo haga y listo. El boycott que se encargue de hacerlo su nuevo abogado. 

Creo que como fans ya hicimos bastante. Dejemos que sus nuevos abogados se encarguen de todo y esperar lo mejor en el futuro. 

I personally think it's a stupid idea, boycott it sure but reporting it no.

Let her following grow for when she is free - also SHE takes the photos/videos so it may be an outlet for her to post them (i'm talking about the photos/videos and not the captions).

If her IG is gone people will be freaking out saying "omg is britney is okay she hasn't posted in X amount of time".

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I personally think it's a stupid idea, boycott it sure but reporting it no.

Let her following grow for when she is free - also SHE takes the photos/videos so it may be an outlet for her to post them (i'm talking about the photos/videos and not the captions).

I also think it's wrong to report it. Let her take back control of it when she's freed, and she'll decide if she removes posts or whatever.

There are many things in there, like pictures and videos of her with her kids, etc, that who knows if she even has in possession given how controlled her phones are.

What people should've done years ago is just stop giving it importance, if we all know there's other people controlling it, why even get mad about it?

• Love 6
  • Like 2

What would this do? Literally nothing. They gain nothing by getting Instagram likes. It's more damaging in the long run. I've seen and know how social media grows and works. If this was a mass boycott, when Britney eventually gets full access her presence on Instagram would be much less than it is now. 

• Like 5

Ugh, seriously this IG account is a real nightmare. I want to boycott it too, but the only thing who makes me doubt NOW, is that Asghari is still commenting on her posts... If it wasn't really her, even with an NDA he could hints us by no commenting anything in this account and unfollow it... But he does the complete opposite. Why?

Asghari makes me think that sometimes it's her and sometimes it's not.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Ugh, seriously this IG account is a real nightmare. I want to report it too, but the only thing who makes me doubt NOW, is that Asghari is still commenting on her posts... If it wasn't really her, even with an NDA he could hints us by no commenting anything in this account and unfollow it... But he does the complete opposite. Why?

Asghari makes me think that sometimes it's her and sometimes it's not.

I think it is best to just leave that aside for now. We have no idea on what kind agreements might have been made that could explain why he is interacting with her IG. For all we know, Sam might have made an agreement to interact with the IG in exchange for something else (like getting to stay in Britney's life). Or not, or something else. We just don't know and won't figure it out without more info from Britney/her lawyer. 

But we do know Jamie owns the IG and we know what is posted on there is in very stark contrast to what Britney has directly expressed twice now in court. So don't take it as Britney's word, but also don't bash Sam until there is a concrete reason for it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Sam might have made an agreement to interact with the IG in exchange for something else (like getting to stay in Britney's life).

This, to be deadly honest. With Britney not being able to visit friends that live just nearby, it's completely impossible that he was just let in with no documents or whatsoever to sign. We're talking about someone who was unable to get her HAIR DONE for almost a year. It's just impossible that he is not tangled up in a spider web of agreements and other stuff.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

No. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

It should be obvious to everyone by now that she doesn’t run her own IG, but it is clear that she is able to read her comments. I’m not sure if she reads from Sam’s phone, or he passes them along, maybe someone else secretly does, or Britney has secret access to the internet. She is aware of what is being said on her account. 

You don’t have to “like” the posts, or interact with them. But I think leaving positive and supportive comments will only continue to fuel Britney’s fire. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

No. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

It should be obvious to everyone by now that she doesn’t run her own IG, but it is clear that she is able to read her comments. I’m not sure if she reads from Sam’s phone, or he passes them along, maybe someone else secretly does, or Britney has secret access to the internet. She is aware of what is being said on her account. 

You don’t have to “like” the posts, or interact with them. But I think leaving positive and supportive comments will only continue to fuel Britney’s fire. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I wonder if it was her that answered a post I made with a fake account a few months back. It was in one of those videos she seemed very nervous talking. I replied with a second account to someone asking why she seemed so nervous, saying it sounded and looked like social anxiety and then I gave a lengthy explanation of my own experiences and what helped me. Some random. second account  thenreplied to me saying "thank you so much, you given me hope" something like that. After that my comment was taken down and for some reason I was restricted from ever posting on her instagram again with that account. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

I legit think that she’s gained control of her IG…I’m expecting even more on her IG in the coming days

I am not saying anything about the most recent post, but Britney cannot be in control of her IG. Access to it is another story and question, but Jamie is in control of it. Just think it is an important distinction to be made, because whoever is in control can decide to lock out anyone else at any time.