Normani and Cardi B - "Wild Side" music video

5 hours ago, outrageous122 said:

BreatheHeavy (Exhale) is a POP forum and y'all have a history of not appreciating modern R&B music so all these negative reactions are sadly expected here. But for fans of today's R&B... Normani turned in the assignment complete with extra credit! The song is bangin' the video is sick and people are definitely talking. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Travis be quiet

29 minutes ago, Heyah said:

Ok I’ll say what we’re all thinking.

She has a butter face, looks like a prostitute, can’t sing and has the personality of a celery stick. 

The visuals and choreo are pretty dope though. But I won’t be rewatching it. 

Are you French? Who is we?! Cuz she is stunning 

this song is boring af how you **** up an Aaliyah sample and my god I am old cuz naked ppl are so boring to me. 

32 minutes ago, SJK said:

The choreography and visuals are perfect but the song is not. 
How is she gonna sample one in a million and this what she comes up with? 
And why Cardi she is the worst. Never have I ever understood the hype of that woman. 

"Never have I ever understood the hype of that woman", me too

I think she's my favorite dancer/presence since Britney. The nudity face down *** up aesthetic is just so tacky. Like it's not endearing or mysterious which I think is a big misstep. 

Someone said that everything at the moment is so ****ographic and so un-erotic and I really agree.

Anyway, the choreo is ******* incredible. No one is doing it like her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.