Normani and Cardi B - "Wild Side" music video

11 hours ago, outrageous122 said:

BreatheHeavy (Exhale) is a POP forum and y'all have a history of not appreciating modern R&B music so all these negative reactions are sadly expected here. But for fans of today's R&B... Normani turned in the assignment complete with extra credit! The song is bangin' the video is sick and people are definitely talking. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Thank you!! My thoughts exactly when I read the already negative comments after a 5 second snippet. Normani went all the way in on this, left no trace of a man, ******** the whole video. R & B and Hip Hop are two of my favorite genres. But all these kids love a nice white girl with a trap beat. SMH. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Thank you!! My thoughts exactly when I read the already negative comments after a 5 second snippet. Normani went all the way in on this, left no trace of a man, ******** the whole video. R & B and Hip Hop are two of my favorite genres. But all these kids love a nice white girl with a trap beat. SMH. 

The way I literally GASPED with the dance breaks, the LOOKS, the s** appeal...I'm sooo excited, Normani is such an entertainer and I'm glad she's finally releasing more music.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

The way I literally GASPED with the dance breaks, the LOOKS, the s** appeal...I'm sooo excited, Normani is such an entertainer and I'm glad she's finally releasing more music.

Same same same. Honestly I can't get the video out of my head. I hope this is the direction her album goes. If that's the case, then I am buying it first day out. I stan true R & B and this is it! Thank goodness for Zayne, Kehlani, Tinashe, and a few others who are still making legit R & B music. Plus we have some major veterans still in the game like Mary J and Toni B. But not many can hold a candle to this video, except maybe Tinashe who is one of my favorite dancers as well.

• Love 2

The song and video are both amazing! I've had the song on repeat all day. I love the moody R&B vibe. I actually prefer this song and Waves over Motivation. I feel like the R&B style fits Normani's angelic voice so well. I really want to see Normani succeed! She is so freaking talented.

• Love 4

Song is meh. Cardis verse is just not fitting the song. Like they thought let's put Cardi and her big *** and not care about music. I liked the part where there is 2 Normanis-really beautiful. Other than that-sorry to say but i am not going to watch or listen it again. Sad bc Motivation was really cool and she did great at awards last year. I think she is very ralented and this song is just not her at all.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Normani is so boring

I agree. Talent but no personality. Talent isn’t everything. I think she had more personality in Fifth Harmony. She was more bubbly and seemingly herself. It’s like they’re trying to fit her into a box of who they think she should be. It comes off as try hard. Tinashe suffers from the same problem.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block