Normani and Cardi B - "Wild Side" music video

• 2 weeks later...

The song is ok to me.  The video is amazing.  But I don't care too much to watch the video over becasue I don't care for the song that much.  Motivation I watched over and over cause the song was super catchy & the video was great. 

People keep saying the song is mono toned and I watched her interview on the Zach Sang show and she's pretty monotone as a person.  It seems like she studied Beyonce and is trying to act like her in interviews.  And she brags on herself so that people know that people think shes talented.  She said she felt so honored that Beyonce said she was talented and this person said this.  Just rubbed me wrong.  Some things can be kept private and just prove it with the work.  

As a performer she is insane but the rest is not clicking for me right now.

• Love 1

The music video is tremendous. As for the song, it's a snooze fest. Cardi adds nothing to it.

I wish Normani would have put all this effort into promoting Motivation, but judging by her interview with Zach Sang, she wasn't really motivated by it :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:.

Motivation is a smash, so I am now questioning her probable lack of taste :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Anyway, I still think she is super talented and hope she gives us something better in the near future.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block