Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery accuses Jamie Spears of spending $2 million of Britney's money to defend his position as conservator over her estate

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

I added more to the OP, Jodi also disagrees with Sam Ingham requesting a Court appointed attorney, she wants Britney to choose her own.

Thanks for that addition! Remixed, reimagined, still iconic!

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

The actual disruption is coming from the inside! And that’s when we know this is finally coming to an end!!

i know Jodi is no saint either, but I do hope she will continue to keep fighting back and  make things hard for dad spears 

It may cost britney idk 5 million dollars in the end, which is bull**** and she should sue California the state for allowing this .. however tbh at this points worth it to get her family out of her damn hair and controlling her and her estate and  this will eventually be finished with, then shell make more money without these toxic freaks up her *** and ******* her life up. I can't.... ugh :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Jodi (, just like Jamie did for years) wants to control Britney and take money from her. The only way to make this fair is to end the conservatorship, otherwise Jodi will continue to take advantage of Britney like she has in the past two years. She was a co-conservator when Britney was in rehab against her will. This whole case is making me lose hope in humanity

#endthedmanconservatorship

• Love 1