Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery accuses Jamie Spears of spending $2 million of Britney's money to defend his position as conservator over her estate

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

although it's fun to watch them drag each other, it's not so fun when we remember they all keep wasting Britney's money with all this instead of just quitting once and for all

True! I’m intrigued as to why Lynne hasn’t filed a petition to terminate. Her lawyer seems to be communicating that she supports Britney having more freedom… within the confines of the conservatorship. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: It’s like… just file the petition as an interested party sis! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I want to see the court documents 👀 this is all falling apart in front of our eyes. 

It’s ridiculous that one has to pay a nominal fee for a copy of the court documents! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Good thing they circulate on Twitter I guess… haven’t seen a copy of this specific filing floating out there though. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It’s ridiculous that one has to pay a nominal fee for a copy of the court documents! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Good thing they circulate on Twitter I guess… haven’t seen a copy of this specific filing floating out there though. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It must have been expensive this week purchasing all the different files documents. I haven’t seen this specific one either but prefer to see the actual documents instead of the media spin version. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It’s all blah blah. Pathetic. 

Get Britney a lawyer JODY.  No GAL no CAC. Enough already, 13 plus years and she can’t even hire a lawyer. PENNY when will you even????

This corrupt system is rotten and they will burn to the ground. I hope she sues them all. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

True! I’m intrigued as to why Lynne hasn’t filed a petition to terminate. Her lawyer seems to be communicating that she supports Britney having more freedom… within the confines of the conservatorship. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: It’s like… just file the petition as an interested party sis! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I guess they want Britney to have the new lawyer first, to fight against Jamie's contest

• Like 3