Britney's conservator Jodi Montgomery accuses Jamie Spears of spending $2 million of Britney's money to defend his position as conservator over her estate

51 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Who was then in charge when britney was forced to take lithium and authorized it? I am confused with the dates. Someone? Was jodi in charge or jamie?

Britney never specify the timing, but one can assume Jamie because she said when she was on it she couldn’t function & barely could talk to her mother or father. If she was talking to Jamie at that time than he was in charge. Since he step down i don’t think they have has any contact. 

1 hour ago, Bro96 said:

Who was then in charge when britney was forced to take lithium and authorized it? I am confused with the dates. Someone? Was jodi in charge or jamie?

Jamie.

But as far as I understood Jody was helping Jamie with personal side of conservatorship for years altjough she was never appointed or in charge officially 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Jamie.

But as far as I understood Jody was helping Jamie with personal side of conservatorship for years altjough she was never appointed or in charge officially 

So it is likely that this beach jodY was involved. Ok

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

True! I’m intrigued as to why Lynne hasn’t filed a petition to terminate. Her lawyer seems to be communicating that she supports Britney having more freedom… within the confines of the conservatorship. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: It’s like… just file the petition as an interested party sis! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Like PokemonSpears I hope it is because they are just waiting for Britney to be able to select a new lawyer of her own choosing first. I don't know exactly what the immediate next steps would be after filing for termination, but I think it is more or less expected Jamie will object, at which point Britney needs a competent lawyer fighting in her corner to be able to respond and handle it the proper and most efficient way. Better to be prepared, and give the new lawyer a chance to come up with a legal strategy. 

• Like 3

This is going to be super unpopular, but I'll put it out there anyway. Jodi is the only person stopping Jamie from being in total control. Do I like her? No. Does she have a really shady past? YES! Something happened that made her turn on Jamie. It kinda seems like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" for Britney and Jodi. 

Whatever motive Jodi has to do the right thing, I hope she fights hard for it and it leads to termination. Then Britney can come back and sue all of them!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2