Can we please talk about her perfumes sales money ?

100%

Despite all the great NYT investigative journalism this year, they haven't even touched on the issue of her estate. Which as you point out is absolute nonsense at 60m, even with conservative assumptions of her earnings for over 2 decades. 

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more focus on it, given just how much the numbers are out of whack. She should be worth 300m+. 

Sadly my guess is the money is in fact gone rather than misreported, stolen by the many leaches around her. What was surprising in the NYT reporting is that Jamie seemingly only took < 10m between his c-ship fees, tour proceeds, etc. That's only a drop in the bucket from what she actually earned. The real big money theft remains a mystery.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

100%

Despite all the great NYT investigative journalism this year, they haven't even touched on the issue of her estate. Which as you point out is absolute nonsense at 60m, even with conservative assumptions of her earnings for over 2 decades. 

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more focus on it, given just how much the numbers are out of whack. She should be worth 300m+. 

Sadly my guess is the money is in fact gone rather than misreported, stolen by the many leaches around her. What was surprising in the NYT reporting is that Jamie seemingly only took < 10m between his c-ship fees, tour proceeds, etc. That's only a drop in the bucket from what she actually earned. The real big money theft remains a mystery.

I’m already tipping New York Times on this lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The whole thing with LT taking 600m and moving it around, that money still exists though right? So say at the end of the  year, Britney is free, people are jailed and everything is over with, Britney will have all that money returned back to her, right? Or it's like gone forever...? 

16 minutes ago, LayerzT said:

The whole thing with LT taking 600m and moving it around, that money still exists though right? So say at the end of the  year, Britney is free, people are jailed and everything is over with, Britney will have all that money returned back to her, right? Or it's like gone forever...? 

I mean she can’t spend all the money in one go?? The huge amount of money moving to another account surely would have trails, same with it being used

It’s insane how they expect anyone to believe she’s only worth $60 million. She’s one of the biggest global superstars on the planet, ever. 20+ year career. Endless endorsements and tours. Billions sold with her perfume empire alone. 

She only has access to $2,000 weekly. How stupid do they think we are? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

It’s insane how they expect anyone to believe she’s only worth $60 million. She’s one of the biggest global superstars on the planet, ever. 20+ year career. Endless endorsements and tours. Billions sold with her perfume empire alone. 

She only has access to $2,000 weekly. How stupid do they think we are? 

All of this!! 
How dumb do the courts think we are?

• Love 1