• 6 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, Almost Mystical said:

6. Sweet Jamie Music, Inc. Filed in 2003

Address: 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503

State ID: 02570944

Use: Record label; only Jamie Lynn EP was published under this label, in 2013

https://www.discogs.com/label/761895-Sweet-Jamie-Music-Inc

President: James Spears // Director: //Secretary: //Treasurer:

Sweet Jamie Music Inc. 🤣 So she wasn't actually signed to a legit label... Daddy bought her a label with Britneys money... and she recorded the least amount of songs for anyone who has ever considered themselves an artist. I think I counted 6? One of which Britney wrote, from what I understand?

And she thinks she had a music "career" and never mootched off Britney?

Geeze, this girl seems to be more deluded than I initially thought lmao 🤣 

• Like 3

This one formed in 2020 after her 2019 strike refusing to work.

Who is Delphi A Luna Spears? 

----

Spoiler

Gold Pomegranate Events, LLC C ompany Number 0803629511

Status In Existence

Incorporation Date 26 May 2020 (over 1 year ago)

Company TypeD omestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Jurisdiction Texas (US)

Registered Address

5805 GREENWYCK DR PLANO 75093-8530 TX USA

Alternative Names

Gold Pomegranate Events, LLC (trading name, 2020-05-27 - )

Gold Pom Events (trading name, 2020-06-22 - )

Agent Name

Green Tax and Business Advisors, LLC

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0803213060

Agent Address

5805 Greenwyck Dr., Plano, TX, 75093, USA

Directors / Officers

Delphi A Luna-Spears, manager

Green Tax and Business Advisors, LLC, agent

James P Spears, manager

Registry Page

https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/ 

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0803629511 

More James P Spears entries:

https://opencorporates.com/officers?utf8=✓&q=James+P+Spears&commit=Go&utf8=✓&action=search_officers&controller=searches 

(There was also an Austin James Spears (?). 

Also a Spears running JWS (Jamie Watson Spears?) Transport (EDIT: old, dissolved 2009) )

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Put listing inside spoiler tab
  • Like 2
On 7/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, Scrappy said:

These companies make no sense. Why would you need this many??

This is money laundering, I live in India business class does this all the time to save taxes but in B's case it's a different thing what OP has stated here is absolute brilliant work, I've been shouting this from 3 years Britney even after paying millions of dollars to lawyers cannot be left with 60M dollars it ain't possible. 

Britney became the first celebrity to cover forbes as the most powerful celebrity in 2001 if I am right with 40M dollars reported income her star power, success, sales everything has been much greater than any of her peers except Beyonce in touring.

This is A class corruption and in India it is very common but we don't have conservatorships here, business class does this all the time to move funds to save have tax duties as we also have progressive income taxation.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Also I thought she had way more than 60 million and the 60 million was what the court supervised and Jamie/Lou got permission to manage a lot of Britney's money outside of court because it was too complicated to account for...I thought I read that somewhere...

It's confusing but it's all probably hidden away in these companies and in the trust. The cship doesn't have jurisdiction on the trust, so they don't need to report how much the trust is worth. But it's clear that the cship absorved whatever money and asset there was in the trust in 2007 (according to Adam Streisand, the trust was worth $40 million) and yet, there's still money in the trust and in these companies that they don't report either.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's confusing but it's all probably hidden away in these companies and in the trust. The cship doesn't have jurisdiction on the trust, so they don't need to report how much the trust is worth. But it's clear that the cship absorved whatever money and asset there was in the trust in 2007 (according to Adam Streisand, the trust was worth $40 million) and yet, there's still money in the trust and in these companies that they don't report either.

What happened to SJB trust then which was set up around 2005 if I am correct? 

7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

SJB trust I believe to be the main trust she has and that the 60M is all of her trusts combined which is disgusting considering what she should have I still think TSW was on to something with the missing 500M 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

SJB trust I believe to be the main trust she has and that the 60M is all of her trusts combined which is disgusting considering what she should have I still think TSW was on to something with the missing 500M 

I believe she made kids her nominee but when she got into the conservatorship won't her legal capacity be over logically so Jamie and Lou etc can withdraw funds from there too of course you need to report to court but making dummy companies can come in handy. 

12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Bryan transferred most of the assets in the SJB over to "the Estate" for Jamie to manage starting in March 2008, and throughout 2009.

There are some great videos that were made about the SJB this past summer...Maybe someone can post them if they've got a quick link to them?

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Bryan transferred most of the assets in the SJB over to "the Estate" for Jamie to manage starting in March 2008, and throughout 2009.

There are some great videos that were made about the SJB this past summer...Maybe someone can post them if they've got a quick link to them?

Britney could've made her kids nominee though they are minor but if you wanna shift funds won't court do something for the kids? Though there is high chance of not getting reported and money being laundered but still. 

29 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Britney could've made her kids nominee though they are minor but if you wanna shift funds won't court do something for the kids? Though there is high chance of not getting reported and money being laundered but still. 

No, they did the opposite.

The probate court allowed Jamie to create a new "BJS Kids & Family Trust" so that Britney's family could cut themselves in on the SJB.

Prior to that, only Britney's kids were beneficiaries.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's a bunch of videos in there, easy to watch and they explain what went on with the SJB trust from the very beginnig,  in a rather simple way for people like me who get overwhelmed by economics. That account has also another shorter list of videos covering the Love Shack Trust

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

There's a bunch of videos in there, easy to watch and they explain what went on with the SJB trust from the very beginnig,  in a rather simple way for people like me who get overwhelmed by economics. That account has also another shorter list of videos covering the Love Shack Trust

Thank you!

I believe these videos explain why the conservatorship was necessary.

I suspect the SJB Revocable Trust was the grand prize all along...Being able to exploit the contents of Britney's LLC's, as well as making Britney's family the beneficiaries of her will, were what motivated Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and JL to go along with the CON for all of those years.

• Like 3