List of Dummy Companies under Jamie Spears for Britney's assets trafficking

Will Lou legally have to hand over the finances that she’s refusing to hand over? Seems so dodgy/ annoying how britneys lawyer still hasn’t got his hands on it. Also yeah surely if we can pick these kinda stuff out and a former FBI agent is working on the case / all of his lawyers etc. you’d think they’ve have more scope. Unless they are and just keeping it quiet till they get all the finances ? Maybe they’re going to wait till they get every bit of info before taking it further.. 

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I believe these videos explain why the conservatorship was necessary.

I suspect the SJB Revocable Trust was the grand prize all along...Being able to exploit the contents of Britney's LLC's, as well as making Britney's family the beneficiaries of her will, were what motivated Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and JL to go along with the CON for all of those years.

Agreed, it's great work and lays everthing down very clearly. 

Although, it explains why they wanted control and how they exploited Britney's estate, but it kind of assumes the mismanagement only took place after the conservatorship was put in place.

It obviously doesn't get at all into the hypothetical possibility that the con could have been in fact put into place in order to hide any previous mismanagement. Like, it assumes they *allegedly* did it to gain control of Britney's money, rather than keeping control of Britney's money, which is a theory that I'm liking more and more, thanks to you.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Agreed, it's great work and lays everthing down very clearly. 

Although, it explains why they wanted control and how they exploited Britney's estate, but it kind of assumes the mismanagement only took place after the conservatorship was put in place.

It obviously doesn't get at all into the hypothetical possibility that the con could have been in fact put into place in order to hide any previous mismanagement. Like, it assumes they *allegedly* did it to gain control of Britney's money, rather than keeping control of Britney's money, which is a theory that I'm liking more and more, thanks to you.

That's why it's so important to start stitching all of these separate storylines together.

TSW conducted some great research on the missing $600 million...But her work only covers the post-conservatorship storyline.

Susan Bassi is doing some great research on the pre-conservatorship custody battle with Kevin Federline.

But to quote Bryan Spears, nobody is playing "top cop" and looking at the overarching storyline...That's where I think my specialty may be. Connecting all of the separate dots.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's why it's so important to start stitching all of these separate storylines together.

TSW conducted some great research on the missing $600 million...But her work only covers the post-conservatorship storyline.

Susan Bassi is doing some great research on the pre-conservatorship custody battle with Kevin Federline.

But to quote Bryan Spears, nobody is playing "top cop" and looking at the overarching storyline...That's where I think my specialty may be. Connecting all of the separate dots.

I think that's a great idea, sometimes looking at things from a distace helps to make the puzzle fit. The day all the storylines collide will be mindblowing.

This whole thing is so big and so messy... I can't believe people expect Rosengart to be quick

• Love 1
On 7/2/2021 at 2:40 AM, Almost Mystical said:

I thought this post has been long forgotten, originally posted 2 years ago by @ILikeChillinWithYou and @Meaner03 (which is super resourceful, maybe he might worked with team con before? lol), but it was a very important information on how the conservatorship is just a decoy for actual money laundering and human trafficking. Full List of document: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY, but I write it here just in case the link got deleted. Please download everything there, folks so we will have back up for all this just in case.

Hide contents

Companies Created Under Conservatorship

1. Atara Tours, Inc filed in 2013

Nevada Business ID NV20131326243

Address : 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH, NASHVILLE, 37203, TN

But also : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503

Use: company used for the Las Vegas Residency POM

Nevada Business ID NV20131326243

Past president James Spears // Current President: Britney J. Spears (?) // Current

Director: Britney J. Spears (?), Andrew Wallet and James Spears // Current

Treasurer: Andrew Wallet

2. BELLATORI TOURS INC. filed in 2018

Nevada Business : ID NV20181032182

Address : 11 Music Circle South, Nashville, TN 37203

Use Unclear why a new company, could be for Domination Residency.

Current President : James Spears and Andrew Wallet // Current director: James

Spears // Current Treasurer: Andrew Wallet // Current Secretary: Andrew Wallet

Past Treasurer: Lou M Taylor // Past Secretary: Lou M Taylor

3. Domestic Relations, LLC filed in 2009

Address : 11 Music Cir S, Nashville

But also : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503

But also again : 1800 Century Park E Los Angeles, CA 90067

State ID : 200925710312

Use : Unclear

President : James Spears // Andrew Wallet

4. BRANDCASTING UNLIMITED, LLC filed in 2008

Address : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503

But also : 11 Music Cir S, Nashville

State ID : 200826810338

Use : Mobile game Britney Spears: American Dream // Handled Britney’s

digital media presence

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/joseph-nejman#section-overview

5. WHITE TRANSPORT LLC filed in 2009

And also : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210

State ID : 200913410049

Use : "Entity Owns Vehicles for Personal Use"

https://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/truckingcompany/mississippi/white[1]transport-llc-usdot-86846.php

6. Sweet Jamie Music, Inc. Filed in 2003

Address: 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503

State ID: 02570944

Use: Record label; only Jamie Lynn EP was published under this label, in 2013

https://www.discogs.com/label/761895-Sweet-Jamie-Music-Inc

President: James Spears // Director: //Secretary: //Treasurer:

7. Magnolia Publishing, Inc. filed in 2010

Address: 11 Music Cir S, Nashville

But also again: 1800 Century Park E Los Angeles, CA 90067

And also: 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210

State ID: 03265667

Use: a publishing company that has not published anything since it was created

in 2010

President: James Spears

8. Miss Britney Recording, Inc. filed in 2010

And also: 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021

State ID: 03265666

Use: Record label maybe? Whatever it is, activities of this company are unclear

and do not appear anywhere.

President James Spears

9. Shiloh Standing, Inc. filed in 2010

And also: 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021

Use: Label/Publisher for Live Femme Fatal DVD and audio

https://www.discogs.com/fr/label/318165-Shiloh-Standing-Inc

State ID: 03272201

10. Till The World Ends, Inc. filed in 2011

Address: 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021

State ID: 03361676

Use: Company used for the Femme Fatale tour

11. J SQUARED PRODUCTIONS LLC. filed in 2017

Address: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH NASHVILLE, TN 37203

12. COOKIN CRUZIN & CHAOS LLC

Address: 14550 GREENLAW CHURCH RD , KENTWOOD, LA 70444

Mailing address : 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH NASHVILLE, TN 37203

13. P&S General Contractors, Inc. Filed in 1982Previous Names: P&S Tank Services, Inc.

14. Jamie and Lynne, Inc. Filed in 1982

15. Spears Metal Buildings, Inc. Filed in 1987

Companies taken over from Britney post conservatorship

16. Britney Films, Ltd filed in 2001

State ID : 02341065

President : James Spears

17. Britney Touring, Inc filed in 2005

State ID : 02748100

18. Spears Management Inc. filed in 2006

But also again : 1222 16th Ave S Nashville, TN 37212

State ID : 02944659

Use : Probably made when Britney wanted to take over her career

19. Fairy Zone Productions, Inc filed in 2005

State ID : 02751401

20. One More Time Music, Inc Filed in 2003

State ID : 2874046

21. BRIDGEMORE TIMBER, L.L.C filed in 2000

Address 1: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH NASHVILLE, TN 37203

Interesting that for a company filed in 2000, status were updated and even Andrew Wallet became part of it as an officer

https://coraweb.sos.la.gov/commercialsearch/CommercialSearchDetails.aspx?CharterID=563111_EA1D58C712

It’s worth noting that ‘11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH, NASHVILLE, 37203, TN’ refers to Tri Star Entertainment’s headquarters, which is also used as an address in a plethora of business (including the next one) and ‘215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503’ is also used as an address for Calvary Chapel Brentwood’s office/company, among others.

Besides some not having employees or have even done anything, most of these companies seem redundant (4 meant for touring – 3 active, 3 music labels – 2 active).

Other sources:

https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/

https://www.corporationwiki.com

Credits go to @Meaner03

So when Britney is under conservatorship, Jamie, Lou, and Wallet created bunch of corporation that handles everything, from tour management, royalty management, all the way to trucking and catering. What's bad about this "dummy company" is that they don't have any employee. They are just there for the sake of invoicing and expenses charges. For example, the catering company will not really make or get the food, instead they would just subcontracted the job to someone else, but the corporation is there and every expenses should went through them. This allow the company to inflate the expenses, just to throw an example, if Britney want a Big Mac meal that is like $4, the company might charge her exorbitant amount like $1,000 per meal.

All of these allegedly "dummy" corporations are named after James Spears (the whole team con, Thoreen, Montgomery, Lou wanted to keep their hands clean just in case IRS catch these). Not to mention the usual suspect for "consultation fee." Lou and those bunch of lawyers can charge anything, sometimes up to $1,000 per hour of work. And they would declare these in their tax returns, so IRS wouldn't suspect anything, except IRS would probably think that "Wow this Andrew Wallet guy is probably a very successful lawyer for making that much money in a year." What suffers the most is going to be Britney's estate because these "dummy companies" are being formed to exploit her finance. @Meaner03 also provide a diagram for all the companies that were made to leech of Britney's estate:

GaaCkri.png%22

What's interesting is that following the conservatorship, there are also bonds made for the conservatorship, valued at $25.5 million alone in 2019 (God knows how many of these are being made prior to that since 2008, 13 FRIKKING YEARS):

6BXOn0u.png

Link to the full court document (download it before it gets deleted, folks!): https://www.docdroid.net/tlrFlFp/courtcomplet.pdf 

I'm not sure what this meant, or it was some insurance scam that might be happening, but man, the amount of money made off these conservatorship is HUGE. And this is 2019 when she don't have any album out and its just some Vegas show. Imagine the money way back then in 2008, 2011 when Britney is on her peak.

This is obviously what Britney meant in the court last week:

"It makes no sense for the state of California to literally watch me with their own two eyes make a living for SO many people and pay SO many people on trucks and buses and on tour and on the road with me and be told that I’m not good enough. But I’m great at what I do and I allow these people to control what I do, ma’am, and it makes no sense at all."

So after 13 years of hard work, we will know why Lou Taylor ended up moving her assets of $600 million offshore while Britney ended up with only $60 million. This is why it's important for FBI and IRS to investigate and audit Britney's estate all the way back to 2008. Forensic audit is essential to measure all expense on Fair/ Market Value terms, so we will know if James or Team Conservatorship is really trafficking the money, including all the trails of fund transfers. This is why we need to follow the money trail.

Bumbing this thread - list of companies. 

• Love 1

I think someone already posted this, but SwatTeamForBJS have an overview diagram

https://coggle.it/diagram/YORFHHzmjZ0oii_h/t/queen-britney-spears/6934ea77b52e584d4b32e2848dcaafd2f008b9dff652a6f86b716f384daf5054 

There was also a topic here (EDIT: oops, was this topic!)

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/793640-list-of-dummy-companies-under-jamie-spears-for-britneys-assets-trafficking/ 

EDIT 2:  Added this tweet about an app to track Britney's companies   

https://twitter.com/RaniaBenman/status/1460960634984714245?s=20&t=JNNeiDpUwPwFtRPKsXPkJA 

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Added link
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Yes I know! Brilliant. Unfortunately the dashboard is still not fixed and I am not sure it's up to date. 

Does anyone in here use it? 

• Like 1
On 7/1/2021 at 6:49 PM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Christina Aguilera is even worth $160 and no shade to her at all cuz I do love her music but all her albums since Bionic flopped, rarely had a hit single, never toured until she did her vegas residency and took the show on one leg, doesn't have a successful product line, she was what, a spokesperson for Oreos and did a few seasons on The Voice. 

I dont get how after multiple tours, merch, albums, perfumes, vegas shows, TV spots, and multiple endorsements (all super successful), she is left with only 60million???

The fraud, theft and corruption is real. I wanna see them all in prison, especially Jamie and Lou Taylor

I really pray they all go to jail. I truly, truly do.