List of Dummy Companies under Jamie Spears for Britney's assets trafficking

He’s president of so many things my goodness. They e been leeches since day 1 

1987, 1982 companies what? Britney needs to leave these people in her past and they all need jail time. All they want is money and they will abuse and hurt people for it 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, neverover said:

So after 13 years of hard work, we will know why Lou Taylor ended up moving her assets of $600 million offshore while Britney ended up with only $60 million. This is why it's important for FBI and IRS to investigate and audit Britney's estate all the way back to 2008. Forensic audit is essential to measure all expense on Fair/ Market Value terms, so we will know if James or Team Conservatorship is really trafficking the money, including all the trails of fund transfers.

@Jordan Miller

That's it, between, tours, residency, PERFUME, royalties and certainly amount of others things, it's IMPOSSIBLE Britney has only 60 millions left.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-net-worth-how-much-money-she-really-has/

I don't buy that "she has been paying millions of dollars in legal fees tied to the conservatorship". Too easy storyline and think about it. So the job of TeamCon is to drain her fortune ? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: It's better to keep her in the Cship, still making millions and take these millions to PanamLou :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Look at others celebrities ...

Ariana 180M

Pink 200M

Timberlake 250M

Shakira 300M

Gaga 320M

Beyoncé 500M

Madonna 850M

Britney 60M :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Matou said:

@Jordan Miller

That's it, between, tours, residency, PERFUME, royalties and certainly amount of others things, it's IMPOSSIBLE Britney has only 60 millions left.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-net-worth-how-much-money-she-really-has/

I don't buy that "she has been paying millions of dollars in legal fees tied to the conservatorship". Too easy storyline and think about it. So the job of TeamCon is to drain her fortune ? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: It's better to keep her in the Cship, still making millions and take these millions to PanamLou :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Look at others celebrities ...

Ariana 180M

Pink 200M

Timberlake 250M

Shakira 300M

Gaga 320M

Beyoncé 500M

Madonna 850M

Britney 60M :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Christina Aguilera is even worth $160 and no shade to her at all cuz I do love her music but all her albums since Bionic flopped, rarely had a hit single, never toured until she did her vegas residency and took the show on one leg, doesn't have a successful product line, she was what, a spokesperson for Oreos and did a few seasons on The Voice. 

I dont get how after multiple tours, merch, albums, perfumes, vegas shows, TV spots, and multiple endorsements (all super successful), she is left with only 60million???

The fraud, theft and corruption is real. I wanna see them all in prison, especially Jamie and Lou Taylor

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, neverover said:

What's interesting is that following the conservatorship, there are also bonds made for the conservatorship, valued at $25.5 million alone in 2019 (God knows how many of these are being made prior to that since 2008, 13 FRIKKING YEARS):

California conservatorships are required to establish bonds, which are a form of insurance that essentially protects the conservatee and their assets/estate in the event a conservator does not faithfully execute their duties.

Here is the specific California Probate Code/Law here:

https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2020/code-prob/division-4/part-4/chapter-4/article-3/section-2320/

And more about conservatorship bonds here:

https://suretybondauthority.com/the-guide-to-california-conservatorship-bonds/

So, from my limited legal understanding, if it were found that Jamie misspent the estates’ money, then the bond would cover whatever those loses/expenses were.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

people created this narrative that the people who saw worth in ingham's plan were from team con, that's all.

Ah okay, I wasn’t aware of that…No wonder he never showed up here anymore. Meaner pretty much got the movement going, his posts in the original thread were and still are iconic. I know he’s on IG now but I miss his posts here.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Ah okay, I wasn’t aware of that…No wonder he never showed up here anymore. Meaner pretty much got the movement going, his posts in the original thread were and still are iconic. I know he’s on IG now but I miss his posts here.

This place would be chaotic in the best way if Exhalers didn’t chase him away! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

California conservatorships are required to establish bonds, which are a form of insurance that essentially protects the conservatee and their assets/estate in the event a conservator does not faithfully execute their duties.

Here is the specific California Probate Code/Law here:

https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2020/code-prob/division-4/part-4/chapter-4/article-3/section-2320/

And more about conservatorship bonds here:

https://suretybondauthority.com/the-guide-to-california-conservatorship-bonds/

So, from my limited legal understanding, if it were found that Jamie misspent the estates’ money, then the bond would cover whatever those loses/expenses were.

Thanks for this! Unfortunately the one who paid for the bond is probably Britney's estate. She is paying both side of the party..

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, neverover said:

Thanks for this! Unfortunately the one who paid for the bond is probably Britney's estate. She is paying both side of the party..

Right. In the event that the Court finds that Jamie, as Conservator of the Estate, does not faithfully execute his duties, then at least Britney could be reimbursed legal fees, bills, etc.

I’m also not completely sure how that works… lemme go find a probate lawyer in CA! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1

Wow. Starting to better understand why they reaaallly don't want to put this thing to an end. This is actually shocking. 

P.S. Which one of these corporations is paying that Judge Penny? There's no way she's not getting paid off...I can't see how any person in her position would be so truly useless otherwise.