Jamie Spears objects to Jodi Montgomery’s appointment as permanent Conservator of the Person of Britney & wants Britney to attend next hearing

Well it is good right:

1.he doesn't want to be a conservator of a person and want's to investigate if she even needs cship of a person

2. He objects Jodie becoming permanent conservator because Britneys wish is to get rid of cship

3. He says Britney did not signed papers for Jodie to become permanent consetvator also appoints Inghams mistake.

The question is WHY ISN'T HE FILED FOR TERMINATION OF CSHIP OF A PERSON if he thinks it is not needed as it is Britneys wish. They all just making it even harder and messier. I just pray for Britney to be free

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Stockholm syndrome is a real thing…

It’s when you become convinced your abusers really do care about you… 

Being as so she’s been in this for so long it’s not far fetched to believe at times she did  believe some of team con to be good for her.

also have to remember she’s been drugged for the past 10 years to be complaint

I don't think Stockholm Syndrome is the deal here, it's more of Munchausen Syndrome by proxy in this case 
Jamie Spears is just like Gypsy's mother and we all know how that ended up :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1

This is just a ploy to drag this thing longer, dont fall for any of it!

Britney's desires and message is clear. She wants this conservatorship, both for the person and for her estate to END! 

Let's not fall for any damage control or manipulative tactics by team con. 

Britney wants and deserves total freedom in all forms, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 

• Like 2

One good thing about this is: it looks like they’re trying to get Britney at the hearings to speak on what she wants. From what I just read, Sam Ing has been signing for Britney on documents which require her signature. Even if he’s trying to save face, and even if he’s trying to point the blame at her lawyer and Jodi, he is technically exposing flaws. Like I’m not saying Jamie is doing this for the good of Britney, he’s doing it for himself, but a drowning man doesn’t want to drown alone and it appears he’s taking the lot down with him. I say, all the power to him. Let the wolves eat each other and let’s see how this all plays out. 

She should not have to pay for Jamie's investigation into Jodi because he will use her money to exonerate himself.  Anyway, she wants to terminate the conservatorship.  She can do her own investigating when she is free.  The Petition for Termination of Conservatorship was filed by a fan.  Sam Ingham keeps preventing her from signing for herself because if he acknowledges that she has the right to sign, he will have given her the right to sign him off and replace him with a new attorney.  Ingham is signing statements that are against her stated desire to have a public hearing everytime he signs that she wants a secret hearing.  The judge does the same every time she denies the press the right to attend the hearing.

Edited by monamontgomery
I left out some points.