Jamie Spears objects to Jodi Montgomery’s appointment as permanent Conservator of the Person of Britney & wants Britney to attend next hearing

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I swear they’re trying to delay this 

Also the surprise witness lady has confirmed via her friend in the LA clerk court systems a petition to end the conservatorship has been filed!

let’s pray it’s to end both conservatorships person and money

because if Jamie can still control the money he can still control every decision she makes

This. Is this to end the person, money, or both? I feel like Ingram made it to end the Person. Idk. I have a very bad feeling for some reason. 

So basically they want Britney to come back after she agreed to keep future cases closed. They're going to reappoint Jamie anyways and we'll never know the wiser but they'll spin it like she wanted this. That's the game they're gonna play to get Jamie back in the public's good graces. It's sick :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1

The fact that Ingram filed for Montgomery to become permanent conservator of Britney’s person should be a massive red flag 🚩 I remember it was put forward as this was Britney’s wish, the same time as it was disclosed that Britney’s afraid of Jamie. But last week she fired off on Jodi and read her for filth (Same as my dad just a different dynamic) I also read that Ingham and Montgomery worked together on a case before in the past and someone in court brought this up (couldn’t find the tweet about this, but I only saw it yesterday, apparently when it was mentioned to her (working with Ingham before) her face dropped 🧐🤔. I do not for one second believe that Jamie ever had good intentions for Britney, but from their filing it seems that he has been shut out of Britney’s life and Ingham and Montgomery are running their own scam, and Jamie’s not happy. It’s his daughter he should be able to fully exploit her. Why would she want to see Jodi being made permanent, when she clearly cut him out and she’s abusing Britney on her own initiative! Bloody vile vultures. The lot of them. Britney needs a reset and say good riddance to bad rubbish! Bless this woman! 
earth vulture GIF by Lil Dicky

• Like 1

Why does he want her to appear after everything she said ?

I hope that Britney's handlers won't force her to lie uner oath to save face and pretend that it was all a misunderstanding... 

Keep fighting Britney, we know you are strong and you know that we'll never stop fighting for you :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

8 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I do not for one second believe that Jamie ever had good intentions for Britney, but from their filing it seems that he has been shut out of Britney’s life and Ingham and Montgomery are running their own scam, and Jamie’s not happy. It’s his daughter he should be able to fully exploit her. Why would she want to see Jodi being made permanent, when she clearly cut him out and she’s abusing Britney on her own initiative! Bloody vile vultures. The lot of them. Britney needs a reset and say good riddance to bad rubbish! Bless this woman! 

You nailed it!!! This is exactly what’s happening!!! ****’s going from bad to worse! Conservatorships are 99.9% a scam!! Everyone is in on it including the judge!! Dirty b*stards!!! 

🚩 “ I also read that Ingham and Montgomery worked together on a case before in the past.”

🚩The fact that Ingham filed for Montgomery to become permanent conservator of Britney’s person should be a massive red flag.”

🚩he (Jamie) has been shut out of Britney’s life and Ingham and Montgomery are running their own scam, and Jamie’s not happy. It’s his daughter heshould be able to fully exploit her.”
^^^ This is literally what Ingham and Montgomery do for a living!!!

If Lou Taylor hadn’t conned Jamie and Lynne into believing a conservatorship was the only way to “save” Britney, she’d not be in this predicament 13 years later.

Jamie quickly saw a way to exploit, profit from, and control his daughter Britney through the conservatorship and has been in cahoots with Lou and Andrew Wallet from the beginning … these 3 ran their own sceme.

But Jamie F’d it up for all of them when he snapped and assaulted his grandson. That put the spotlight on things. The spotlight began to dim UNTIL Jamie once again overextended his power by locking Britney away in the mental facility because she didn’t do as told. This lead to the podcast whistleblower calling the Gram Girls, blowing the lid off of everything!!

Jamie thought he’d be able to still control Britney’s personal & medical care even though Jodi replaced him as (temporary) conservator. But, it was only a matter of time before she became permanent, like Jamie was permanent sole conservator of Britney the person.

Now Jamie realizes how bad he F’d up. Lou wants nothing to do with him. Lou’s moved on to whoever her next victim will be and is focusing on hiding her wrongdoings along with millions of Britney money she laundered. And, for kicks, Lou still mind controls Jamie Lynn who’s too narcissistic and stupid to realize it.

In all likelihood Jamie’s probably close to going broke. Hence, why he sold the family house and now lives in a RV trailer. His only income is that as co-conservatorship of Britney’s estate — until Bessemer Trust is allowed to fully take over the role.

Ingham and Jodi Montgomery are going to do whatever it takes to push Jamie out. It’ll truly be hell once these 2 are in control of everything. Britney has NO FAMILY to depend who will look out for her best interests and the “professionals” who are supposed to do that are just as devious, controlling, manipulative,  greedy and abusive as her own family. 

Jamie intends to live off of the money he made as conservator from 2008-2019 & the cut he got through Britney touring or other business ventures he and Lou established. He’ll keep fighting to maintain paid by Britney’s estate and have any control over her until he dies, which by the way he’s looking won’t be much longer.

Britney needs a new lawyer of HER CHOICE. Fire Sam Ingham. Fire Jodi. File to end this farce of a conservatorship! What an utter disaster!! Free Britney!!!!

• Like 4

Oh, calm down guys. They need to act slowly, because if they let her go that easily the world will turn against them - and they do not want it. Let's wait until July 14th. It's not gonna end that easy.... a few meetings are necessery for masking dark things ;)

Montgomery's responded to Jamie's finger-pointing, claiming her primary goal since she took over as Britney's personal conservator in Sept. 2019 has been "to assist and encourage Britney in her path to no longer needing a conservatorship of the person."

According to Montgomery's lawyer ... Britney's desire to get married and have a baby has never been impacted by the conservatorship while Jodi's been conservator of the person, and says she's always been there to honor Britney's wishes and look out for her best interests.

TMZ's confirmed that in a conservatorship like Britney's, this is true ... she has the right to marry and plan a family and a conservator cannot restrict her rights in these areas.

Jodi's attorney says she's been nothing but a "tireless advocate" for Britney and her well-being, and has followed California's Code of Ethics as her conservator to the letter of the law.

As for Britney's finances, Jodi's lawyer says that's really Jamie's domain, not hers. She says, "Ms. Montgomery has advocated on Britney’s behalf for any expenditures that Britney has requested as well as for expenditures recommended by Britney’s medical team. Not every requested expenditure has been approved. Jamie Spears, as conservator of the estate, has a duty to make decisions in the best interests of the estate, and sometimes that has meant requested expenditures have been denied or limited."

Driving Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX

• Like 1