What are Billy Bs thoughts on this

1 minute ago, shollar said:

Why troll? He has brought so much attention to FreeBritney and has defended her repeatedly. Regardless if you believe him or not, he’s done more good than most. Be appreciative of another voice with a big following speaking openly about FreeBritney. 

Lmao

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, shollar said:

Why troll? He has brought so much attention to FreeBritney and has defended her repeatedly. Regardless if you believe him or not, he’s done more good than most. Be appreciative of another voice with a big following speaking openly about FreeBritney. 

wtf are u talking bout? britney literally said she was alone and depressed. Billy B in britney's life is non-existent and only adds to the fake news like her instagram.

• Like 1

That guy is a creep honestly. I was following him on IG and he blocked me because I defended s** Workers. 

First of all: That guy uses his account ONLY to speak about his thoguhts about Britney, all about her. Very att seeker tbh.

Then, one of his statements is " A H.ooke.r can get a court appointment and chose an attorney while Britney can't". What is wrong with a s** worker getting the same rights as everyone ?. I expresed that on the post and he answered me " What's really matter is what Britney thinks" Like.... WHAT ??? he doesn't make sense and after that I said: "it could have been better if you say a murderer, a thief has more rights than Britney" ...and he blocked me ... He is weird and I don't trust him tbh. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, shollar said:

Remove yourself and log out. Billy b is delusional. Billy b has said nothing of what Britney said in her testimony on Wednesday

26 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

That guy is a creep honestly. I was following him on IG and he blocked me because I defended s** Workers. 

First of all: That guy uses his account ONLY to speak about his thoguhts about Britney, all about her. Very att seeker tbh.

Then, one of his statements is " A H.ooke.r can get a court appointment and chose an attorney while Britney can't". What is wrong with a s** worker getting the same rights as everyone ?. I expresed that on the post and he answered me " What's really matter is what Britney thinks" Like.... WHAT ??? he doesn't make sense and after that I said: "it could have been better if you say a murderer, a thief has more rights than Britney" ...and he blocked me ... He is weird and I don't trust him tbh. 

Yeah that is so strange, I don’t get how some fans believe him.. 

My theory...

The entire team of them (Britney, Sam Asghari, Fe, Lynne, etc.) were silent in the lead up to the court appearance.

Everyone but...Billy B!

I think they wanted Jamie and Ingham to believe that Britney only wanted to have Jamie removed as conservator, and that she wasn't making other requests (e.g. termination or switching lawyers). They wanted Jamie and Ingham to believe this so they could safely secure a moment when she could openly speak on the court record and be heard by fans and the public.

I believe they either tricked Billy B., or that Billy B. was in on it...And they've allowed Billy B. to be the "talking head" for the group in order to deliberately mislead Jamie and Ingham into believing that the purpose of Britney's statement was to do exactly what Billy B. was claiming — to say that she wanted to remove Jamie as her conservator (but was fine with Jodi and Bessemer).

Once Britney was able to speak openly on the  court record, she didn't say what she'd rehearsed with Ingham...She delivered a completely different message that Ingham clearly wasn't expecting (otherwise he never would have agreed to allow her to do that!)

In other words, Billy B. played a part in helping Britney to con Team CON. :eyes_britney_laugh:

I don't believe he's in contact with her at all. All he ever says is general and not specific things about Britney. He posted on both JL and LS's birthday's saying it was weird the Britney IG hadn't posted about their birthday's because she 'loves them unconditionally' blah blah, whereas her own words would say the complete opposite. Also he continuously mentioned how Britney was 'doing great' in all posts leading up to the court case and that isn't the case at all.

I had heard somewhere he is talking to a Britney impersonator this whole time and I would actually feel bad for him if that was the case. But if he's just making it all up to bring attention to him that's messed up and not helpful for the movement at all. 

Also he deletes comments and blocks anyone who calls him out.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Y‘all still not believing him ? My god this fandom is ridiculous sometimes - he was pretty right and yet people believe Cassies wannabe-Britney-posts😵💫

We know it’s not her posting to IG but it’s also not her he is talking to he has been given hard EVIDENCE it is NOT her it’s not about believing him it’s knowing he’s lying I felt bad for him at first but then he was shown proof and still proceeded to shout over interviewers for documentaries the man is delusional 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, L Bob said:

I don't believe he's in contact with her at all. All he ever says is general and not specific things about Britney. He posted on both JL and LS's birthday's saying it was weird the Britney IG hadn't posted about their birthday's because she 'loves them unconditionally' blah blah, whereas her own words would say the complete opposite. Also he continuously mentioned how Britney was 'doing great' in all posts leading up to the court case and that isn't the case at all.

I had heard somewhere he is talking to a Britney impersonator this whole time and I would actually feel bad for him if that was the case. But if he's just making it all up to bring attention to him that's messed up and not helpful for the movement at all. 

Also he deletes comments and blocks anyone who calls him out.

THIS! I have saw screenshots of people showing him complete proof it’s not her and he ignores all of it, for anyone that believes him ask him if he has ever FaceTimed her because the answer is most definitely no lol