What were your fave childhood shows?

• Super Mods

I have lately been rewatching alot of old shows I used to like as a kid on Disney+ and Paramount Plus.

I grew up in the 90s and 00s, so my faves are of those eras.

My faves were:

Disney: Lizzie Mcguire, Thats So Raven, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Proud Family

Nick: Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, My Life As A Teenage Robot, Danny Phantom, Rugrats & Fairly Odd Parents

Cartoon Network: Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Labratory, Ed, Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken

PBS: Arthur, Dragon Tales, Zoom

Saturday morning cartoons: The Weekenders, Sabrina the animated series

Other: Barney, Teletubbies, Pokemon and Sailor Moon

Lol I know its alot but these are what I grew up with.

What did u grow up with?

Cartoon Network: Codename: Kid's Next Door, Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Justice League, Regular Show, Adventure Time

Disney: Kim Possible, The Replacement, Fish Hook, Gravity Falls, Phineas & Ferb, Sofia The First (I used to babysit my sister, so I was forced to watch this :explainlol_stare_spin:)

Nick: CatDog, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Wonder Pets

Others: Sesame Street, Blues Clues, Teletubbies, Pokemon, Doraemon, Yu Yu Hakusho

Disney Channel: The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, The Suite Life On Deck, That's So Raven, Hannah Montana are my absolute faves. I watched a few other Disney Channel shows as well but not as much as those four haha. I would like to rewatch them all on Disney+ though. I can't say I really was that big on the animated series but I did enjoy Lilo and Stitch (the series), Recess (don't think that was a Disney Channel original though?) and I sometimes watched Phineas and Ferb and The Replacements.

Nickelodeon: Drake and Josh, The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, H20: Just Add Water. I watched Spongebob Squarepants too although I wasn't a massive fan of the show, but my brother loved it. I watched a couple of other Nick shows but didn't enjoy as much as the ones I mentioned.

Did any of my fellow Brits watch The Story Of Tracy Beaker? Because I also loved that show (and the Tracy Beaker books) although I still haven't seen My Mum Tracy Beaker yet. I didn't really watch Tracy Beaker Returns either :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  I also watched loads of shows on Cbeebies/Nick Jr when I was much younger, Blue's Clues, Tweenies, Teletubbies, Lazytown, Tots TV and Rosie and Jim were some of my favourites. 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Isla said:

Disney Channel: The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, The Suite Life On Deck, That's So Raven, Hannah Montana are my absolute faves. I watched a few other Disney Channel shows as well but not as much as those four haha. I would like to rewatch them all on Disney+ though. I can't say I really was that big on the animated series but I did enjoy Lilo and Stitch (the series), Recess (don't think that was a Disney Channel original though?) and I sometimes watched Phineas and Ferb and The Replacements.

Nickelodeon: Drake and Josh, The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, Unfabulous, H20: Just Add Water. I watched Spongebob Squarepants too although I wasn't a massive fan of the show, but my brother loved it. I watched a couple of other Nick shows but didn't enjoy as much as the ones I mentioned.

Did any of my fellow Brits watch The Story Of Tracy Beaker? Because I also loved that show (and the Tracy Beaker books) although I still haven't seen My Mum Tracy Beaker yet. I didn't really watch Tracy Beaker Returns either :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  I also watched loads of shows on Cbeebies/Nick Jr when I was much younger, Blue's Clues, Tweenies, Teletubbies, Lazytown, Tots TV and Rosie and Jim were some of my favourites. 

Omg yes! I forgot putting Recess and the Lilo & Stitch series.

I think Recess originally used to air on Saturday mornings on ABC.

I know that cause I think I remember seeing it that way since I didnt have cable as a kid.

I remember H20! I forgot it was a Nick show.

I wonder if its on paramount plus

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Omg yes! I forgot putting Recess and the Lilo & Stitch series.

I think Recess originally used to air on Saturday mornings on ABC.

I know that cause I think I remember seeing it that way since I didnt have cable as a kid.

I remember H20! I forgot it was a Nick show.

I wonder if its on paramount plus

Every season of H20 is on Netflix in the UK, I shall have to rewatch at some point :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

ninja turtles GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesthe 1987-1996 TMNT era. Also my second concert after sesame street tours of course.

Michaelangelo Is everything 

And of course the power rangers saga. Nobody told me i signed up for a soap opera in a kids show. The zordon era didn't end until 1998's Power Rangers In space. 

I don't think I'll ever see kids shows that crossover to phenomenons like the turtles and the power rangers did. 

It was kinda like the Britney spears and Spice girls of kids shows. Even Nickelodeon shows never reached pandemonium hype like these 2 did. 

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

What a nice thread!

I loved (still do and watch) Malcolm in the Middle

The Amanda Show was hillarious 

Sabrina, The Teenage Witch

My favorite cartoon is Hey Arnold! I just love how so many lessons are taught here!

Rugrats was great too, I used some episodes to teach topics in a Human Develpment class... it is that well done.

Wicked Science, this Australian teenage show... looooved it

Power Rangers, Saved By The Bell, WWF, Pokémon, 7th Heaven, Rugrats, Rocket Power, CatDog, Animaniacs, Rocko’s Modern Life, The Amanda Show, Spongebob, Sister, Sister, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Jackie Chan Adventures, Zoom, Arthur, Wishbone, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven, Even Stevens, The Proud Family, Duck Tales, The Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Zoey 101 (🤮), Unfabulous, Ned’s Declassified, Drake and Josh, All That, Smallville, One Tree Hill, The OC

I'm sure there are more I’m forgetting 

Oh, oh OH! How stupid of me to forget THE BEST series there was (that still has fans to this day that watch the show twice each week if Im not mistaken). The Beauty and the beast with Ron Perlman and Linda Hamilton. They don't make them like that anymore. Such a well written show. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block