Britney's former lawyer Adam Streisand says Britney has been deprived of her rights

It's very simple, if she is mentally incapacitated why is she putting out albums, doing tours and living the life of a busy pop star? Honestly, it seems like Cuomo didn't even take the time to think before making these questions. If shes mentally incapacited why did they literally FORCED her to perform?

Adam's answers are good tho

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

It's very simple, if she is mentally incapacitated why is she putting out albums, doing tours and living the life of a busy pop stars? Honestly, it seems like Cuomo didn't even take the time to think before making these questions. If shes mentally incapacited why did they literally FORCING her to perform?

Adam's answers are good tho

There must be something that let them keep her so easily under conservatorship for so long. I think it might be her mental health. They forced her to perform by meds, threats and punishment. She said that yesterday.

Comatose patient? who said that? sam ingham? the ***? britney you need to replace him asap. this is nonsense. 

this is getting weirder and weirder everyday. its absurd, its inhumane. im so angry! i cried so much yesterday, and today too. but now im getting mad and angry like no one ever cared? no one ever dared to ask WHERES/WHO SIGNED THE GODDAM MEDICAL REPORT OR SOMETHING? i know its sealed but cmon, a comatose patient? you must be kidding me. 

Edited by julianafac
  • Like 1
Just now, UKasz.b said:

There must be something that let them keep her so easily under conservatorship for so long. I think it might be her mental health. They forced her to perform by meds, threats and punishment. She said that yesterday.

Even if she has say bipolar disorder, doesn't mean she needs to be in a cship, especially one that only does more harm to her well-being. Mariah has bipolar disorder, Kanye has bipolar disorder, Demi Lovato has bipolar disorder. The list goes on. None of these people have their rights restricted in a cship.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Even if she has say bipolar disorder, doesn't mean she needs to be in a cship, especially one that only does more harm to her well-being. Mariah has bipolar disorder, Kanye has bipolar disorder, Demi Lovato has bipolar disorder. The list goes on. None of these people have their rights restricted in a cship.

It's easy to put someone under conservatorship, than end it. Her father was smart enough back in 2008, and now they not gonna let her out so easily.  She needs right lawyer, who will help her and do the best for her.

3 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

They do not have an alcoholic father who wants his kid to buy him a boat and also allegedly Lou.

I agry with Whoopi . She said very smart words. Smth like It is her family to blame. And they still do nothing to protect her. Her mom could already file for termination if she saw her daughter being put in a facility for not wanting to do a dance move. This is insane. Her family put her on lithium for NO REASON. Why didn't judge started investigation on the fact doctor put her on a such med? Why her lawyer did not said she can file for termination but kept making paperwork that she wants her father out. They just make that circus and keep benefitting from her money while her family keep doing absolutely nothing. How on earth they can be called a family  if all they do is punishing her for her mental health. Do they really that stupid to think she is better being stripped away all of her rights so she won't spent Britneys family bussiness money. It is crystal clear they abuse her bc she is the 1 makes money for all of them and that is the only way they can get access to that money by putting her in a cship.

I really feel like this is bad. And if ingham won't file for termination by july will only mean he keep failing her. Like every1 else. I am angry. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

Agaaaaaain this narrative I'm getting sick of. Britney Spears does not have a mental issue bad enough to be in this. She may struggle with stuff like ALL OF WE DO AT TIMES, and may even appoint a finance conservator / trust / whatever like Bessemer when this is over, because she probably won't know how to deal with all of that as soon as she gets out. But she is WELL ENOUGH to decide where she will spend her hard-earned money and with who. There should be no more Britney Spears Fan questioning this after yesterday.