AJ from the Backstreet Boys: This **** has gone on long enough, Free Britney!

9 minutes ago, Matou said:

You shouldn't have participate then :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

they didn't even know they were recycling it for a Britney album. They recorded this for their album and scrapped it, then the label pasted Britney's vocals on it

• Like 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Love him! His wife also voiced her support on Twitter yesterday. I tried to add the comment on Tiktok about how Backstreet Boys should leave Tristar Entertainment because of Lou Taylor's involvement with the conservatorship, but it was too many words. Maybe I can tweet him.

11 minutes ago, Miss Negative said:

Love him! His wife also voiced her support on Twitter yesterday. I tried to add the comment on Tiktok about how Backstreet Boys should leave Tristar Entertainment because of Lou Taylor's involvement with the conservatorship, but it was too many words. Maybe I can tweet him.

Tweet him! Lou's clients deserve to know her wicked ways and I hope she gets exposed and loses everything! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Matou said:

You shouldn't have participate then :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Why? Britney is working successfully under this rules since 2008, he doesn't have to know how the thing works, not his fault. 
Btw I ******* love him, i hope all this diversity support from him make him Bi at least haha, he's so hot.