Madonna indirectly benefits from Britney's conservatorship - That's why she's silent

i know madonna’s daughter lola has made multiple posts about free britney on her instagram story and social media. she’s a big britney stan from what i’ve gathered. i know it’s not directly related to madonna herself speaking out but i’m sure madonna feels sad for britney’s situation. there’s no way she couldn’t. 

• Like 1

Britney keeps to herself. 

If this happened to another artist I doubt Britney would say anything. So I don’t judge other artists for that reason. 

It doesn’t mean they don’t care about her but it’s life. 

Madonna also uses ppl for spotlight so I doubt they were close 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

If this happened to another artist I doubt Britney would say anything.

THIS!

Britney's voice was more than enough to get the world's attention yesterday.

Britney is an A-list artist, and she referred to herself as "strong", "powerful" and "great", she does not need anyone to tweet for her!

For many years now, I kinda felt that Britney may not acknowledge how much power and influence she has, but boy did she prove me wrong! "I'm not good at what I do, I am great at it".

• Like 1
11 hours ago, snw1987 said:

no one listens to madonna, who cares what she has to say. im certainly not going to listen to woman who acts like a child who refuses to age gracefully  

Funny how you're being ageist and s**ist and you have to make remarks about a woman enjoying her life, and then preach about #freebritney, when hateful, toxic comments from the general public and the media helped at ruining her life, not hypocritical at all. But Madonna is the bad one for not doing your (and everyone else here) favour. :typing_keyboard_computer:

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Let’s be real tho, even if she did say something, then y’all be calling her a clout chaser or she should of said this or that or it wasn’t enough, like many of u are with others.

Some of y’all just are never saisifed!!!

Exactly. Madonna (and only her) was always treated like that. She does something good, people say she does it for fame. She doesn't talk, they say she's selfish. If i was her, i would honestly had stfu decades ago and just live my life without caring about anyone, famous or not. 

9 minutes ago, 0009000 said:

Funny how you're being ageist and s**ist and you have to make remarks about a woman enjoying her life, and then preach about #freebritney, when hateful, toxic comments from the general public and the media helped at ruining her life, not hypocritical at all. But Madonna is the bad one for not doing your (and everyone else here) favour. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Exactly. Madonna (and only her) was always treated like that. She does something good, people say she does it for fame. She doesn't talk, they say she's selfish. If i was her, i would honestly had stfu decades ago and just live my life without caring about anyone, famous or not. 

in my opinion, madonna is a leech, cringe worthy artist. i dont like her. i like her music, and her videography skills however

God the author of this post is a delusional obsessed fan boy trying to tear down a true ally like Madge to support his pop Princess of choice. Just stop and STFU. Madonna has NOTHING to do with Britney’s legal problems or conservatorship. Her speaking up doesn’t change ****. Shouldn’t you bitter bottoms be protesting outside the courthouse not trying to tear apart  icons like Madge?  What’s next Biden was responsible for 9/11 bc he wasn’t president at the time to stop it? Just STFU

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 1:49 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

Let’s be real tho, even if she did say something, then y’all be calling her a clout chaser or she should of said this or that or it wasn’t enough, like many of u are with others.

Some of y’all just are never saisifed!!!

And this is exactly what happened now that she spoke out lmaoo